Do you want to become a wrestler or are you interested in it?

MadsMC

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2246 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I want to keep this short and sweet and if interested IM me and I'll pass you along. Do you like wrestling, did you ever want to be a wrestler someday? Well you can! VAW are always looking for new talent and if you do want to wrestle on Elite - Saturdays 5PM SLT, IM me for an application. I'll pass it along to one of the bookers or the owner and they'll shortly contact you. You'll be in development/training for a couple of weeks and then you'll be wrestling on the main wrestler. Even if you're not into wrestling, you can be an announcer, manager, commentator or referee. 

I want to keep this short and sweet and if interested IM me and I'll pass you along. Do you like wrestling, did you ever want to be a wrestler someday? Well you can! VAW are always looking for new talent and if you do want to wrestle on Elite - Saturdays 5PM SLT, IM me for an application. I'll pass it along to one of the bookers or the owner and they'll shortly contact you. You'll be in development/training for a couple of weeks and then you'll be wrestling on the main wrestler. Even if you're not into wrestling, you can be an announcer, manager, commentator or referee or if you or someone else know how to and/or are willing to film Turbulence and Elite please IM (not reply) me ASAP.

Edited by MadsMC

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2246 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.