Sign in to follow this  
Natish

Need help with starting medieval RP Kingdom

I'm looking so someone to help me start a RP with kingdom and peasants and such need help with story and all. If you wanna join or help just IM  Natish Resident (Jayln Showers)

You will also be apart of something great. I will start off with a decent portion of a Sim maybe a 1/4 sim. let me know

Thanks, Natish resident

You offered very little information for what you're looking for. And if you simply thinks people will get to go and play, it's not how this works. Keeping a RP sim is hard work and needs serious planning.

• Like 1

Hence why I'm asking for a experienced helper. It is not up yet not bought. I'm looking for someone to help with a story with me for fun.

Please specify what you mean by 'medieval'.

The medieval period began in 476 with the fall of the Western Roman Empire and ran up to around the 14th-16th century (depending on location) where the renaissance took off.

Furthermore, as Sylvannas said, you've offered very little information at all about what you're looking for - you're not going to get a 'serious' helper by being vague, as anyone remotely interested in history will feel a dull pain between their temples having to explain these things to someone who wants to start something which they showcase absolutely no knowledge about.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Natish said:

Hence why I'm asking for a experienced helper. It is not up yet not bought. I'm looking for someone to help with a story with me for fun.

Maybe you should instead look into one of the sims already out there and get some experience yourself.  Look at what they're doing right and what you could improve in yours in the future.  

• Like 2

If you are going to parse out the period as a criticism,  I will point out that traditionally it is divided into the Dark Ages, Middle Ages and Renaissance.  You also see the terms Low, Middle and High used.   Otherwise I agree with the sentiment.   Needing help is rather vague, people want to know if you are seeking help to maintain such an enterprise, which would entail Second Life or sim management.   (which would not require a roleplayer).    I understand that you need an author or experienced RPG player to build the story, but are you also looking for main characters, people with historical knowledge/backgrounds for information?   A large undertaking needs many people, I keep hoping to find some active historical based or perhaps low magic games.   Please post if you know of some that are active.   I am finding them but there are seldom players.  

• Like 1