Looking for friend(s) to rent land with :3

Jixxur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi hi!

I'm looking for someone to rent land with and to live in my house with, someone to half/split the rent with me.

It could be just me and 1 other, or 2 others or 3 others, doesn't matter to me! The more the better, we can all split the rent and live together.

The house is very big, it cost me $5K lindens to buy and I am not using it right now so I'd like to actually rent land and live in it. 

The house has ...

• 4 bedrooms, 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs with 1 master bedroom being upstairs.
  • 3 bathrooms, 2 upstairs and 1 downstairs.
  • 2 living rooms and 1 kitchen.
  • Has lots of windows and it looks very nice inside.

Please send me an IM in-world if you're interested in living with me and paying rent. If you are wanting to see the inside of the house to see how it looks and if you'll like it or not, please let me know and I'll show you in-world!

Go onto the search and type in "Jixxur" and you will find me! IM me anytime you want and I will always reply.

Thanks! ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Front of the house!

YAk5dYo.jpg

Back of the house!

1nW52HZ.jpg

Edited by Jixxur
  • Like 2

Still looking if anyone would like to rent land and live with me, can be multiple people if you have friends or family or a partner who wants too as well.

We could use my house, which is pictured above and described in my post, or we can use your house. OR we can buy a new house or do something else, we'll figure it all out!

Just IM me in-world @ "Jixxur"! :3

Edited by Jixxur

1 hour ago, Jixxur said:

Still looking if anyone would like to rent land and live with me, can be multiple people if you have friends or family or a partner who wants too as well.

We could use my house, which is pictured above and described in my post, or we can use your house. OR we can buy a new house or do something else, we'll figure it all out!

Heya! I have suitable land at budget prices that would love to have your build there. I will add you in world for more info but basically I charge only 0.5 L per prim so if you manage to find another person it would be highly affordable 

23 hours ago, Jixxur said:

i been lookin for a female to rent land with but they are all cheapos an want me to pay for everything  i can manage a small rent but not anything more

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.