Exchange linden for bitcoin

roseart333

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Pamela Galli said:

If you can find someone who wants to buy your Linden for bitcoins.

and that;s not allowed :)

all exchanges need to be done at the Lindex.

3 hours ago, roseart333 said:

Can I sell my linden for bitcoin?

and no... you don't have payment info at all... your question about selling L$ at your first day will already get some special attention if you try... LL is highly suspicious about brand new accounts trying to sell ...(it's not even possible in your first month) and for sure dubious when you want it in a non traceble currency.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, roseart333 said:

Can I sell my linden for bitcoin?

The lab only allow you to sell your lindens on the Lindex. Other ways could see your account sanctioned.

Practically... you'd need more than you likely have - I'd put the rate around 2,724,222 lindens for 1 BTC today. The transaction fees alone would be in the order of 9,000 lindens.

1 hour ago, khalidah12 said:

I'm new this n I don't no everything bout this game or how to play it n really wanna learn everything n learn how to play it the right way

Welcome to Second Life. You'll find that SL is more experience than game. I would elaborate, but was advised to just leave it at that.  It's not a game

You will find that it has a fairly high learning curve at first. I would suggest getting to know your avatar at first. Pay attention to it and build it to your liking. Learn the different ways it can be dressed up and presented to the grid. Learn all the basics. Don't try to do too much at first, it would probably overwhelm you and force you to walk away. One item of attention you will find is if you TP to some areas, they will not allow you in. This is simply a way to keep griefers from coming in, getting banned and making a new avi and returning to continue their shenanigans. Some sims have age restrictions that only allow those over a certain SL age to enter. If you run into an establishment like this (and you will, no doubt), come back to it in approx 31 days (typical age limit is 30 days). Don't think you have been banned. Just come back later.

After you get comfortable, start making friends in-world. Ask questions. There are plenty of fine souls here who will be more than helpful to make your SL experience a pleasant one. There are ways to make L$ here if you have the experience of building or creating. Other ways are available too and will come in time. Just think of getting the avatar prepared as you want. Everything else will fall into place in due time.

I can not emphasize this enough: DON'T CLICK ON URL's SENT TO YOU FROM AVATARS YOU DON"T KNOW. I don't care if they are offering you "free lindens" or "a free house". DON'T CLICK. There are reputable shops in-world that cater to newbies like you. Free Dove comes to mind (no, I don't work for them). They offer free clothing, hair, skins and assorted items to help you get started.

I'm sure others will come along and offer suggestions for you. I'm just looking at the fact that you are new and wanting to get started.

Ask questions here in forum on in-world and most of all, have fun.

11 hours ago, khalidah12 said:

I'm new this n I don't no everything bout this game or how to play it n really wanna learn everything n learn how to play it the right way

don't post your things on several places please, now you have answers on the same at two different threads.

Also not seen as very nice to hijack somebody elses questions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.