NEED SOMEONE TO SPLIT RENT

katleana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Background info:                                                                                                              Hey! I'm Katleena Adour. I'm 24 (in SL) and I've been on SL for about 7 years. I took a 2 year break, but now I'm back on. I figured I should start a new

account and a better life. I enjoy family roleplay and I'd like to get into one. I'm looking into buying a piece of land in Ivywood. I would need a roomate to split rent with me.

I'm looking for new friends to hang out with and explore with, and a male partner as well. I like to visit the beach and pretty much explore around 

SL. I want kids, but I would like a partner first. I'm also open to sisters or brothers or anything really. I'm super fun and openminded. I'm really easy 

going most times. I get on afternoons and evenings. I'm in the USA Central timezone. I love cats! I would also like to get into photography so I need

some cute friends interested in modeling for me to practice on!! Anyway if you have any questions IM me. I'm a really nice person and I get along

with anyone! 

What I'm looking for:

- Any age

- Any gender

- Preferably human

-Able to give anywhere from 200L-1000L a week for a place to stay

-Must be able to roleplay as I am looking for a family roleplay

-You will have your own room & be able to decorate how you'd like of course please be appropriate 

-You may bring friends please keep language moderate

-You may have pets

-Anything you need just talk to me about it and we'll work it out :)

-Finally, YOU MUST HAVE MY FRIENDSHIP. I don't want to live in a home with strangers!

So, for any question, concerns PLEASE send a notecard my way. My username is super easy just search up katleana

Looking forward to chatting with you! Thank you!

-Katleena 

7 hours ago, katleana said:

Background info:                                                                                                              Hey! I'm Katleena Adour. I'm 24 (in SL) and I've been on SL for about 7 years. I took a 2 year break, but now I'm back on. I figured I should start a new

account and a better life. I enjoy family roleplay and I'd like to get into one. I'm looking into buying a piece of land in Ivywood. I would need a roomate to split rent with me.

I'm looking for new friends to hang out with and explore with, and a male partner as well. I like to visit the beach and pretty much explore around 

SL. I want kids, but I would like a partner first. I'm also open to sisters or brothers or anything really. I'm super fun and openminded. I'm really easy 

going most times. I get on afternoons and evenings. I'm in the USA Central timezone. I love cats! I would also like to get into photography so I need

some cute friends interested in modeling for me to practice on!! Anyway if you have any questions IM me. I'm a really nice person and I get along

with anyone! 

What I'm looking for:

- Any age

- Any gender

- Preferably human

-Able to give anywhere from 200L-1000L a week for a place to stay

-Must be able to roleplay as I am looking for a family roleplay

-You will have your own room & be able to decorate how you'd like of course please be appropriate 

-You may bring friends please keep language moderate

-You may have pets

-Anything you need just talk to me about it and we'll work it out :)

-Finally, YOU MUST HAVE MY FRIENDSHIP. I don't want to live in a home with strangers!

So, for any question, concerns PLEASE send a notecard my way. My username is super easy just search up katleana

Looking forward to chatting with you! Thank you!

-Katleena 

wow.. thats a real list you want :)

i was just thinking, why not start smaller at a way you can slowly build up what's on your wishlist?, it's easier to expand what you want then jump into it with people you don't know,(yet) at all, with all risks of getting in relational/friendship/break up/ split up... drama

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.