Crashing a lot after last up date

StilettoSara

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I use Firestorm and after latest up date I crash hysterically much.

Especially after changing outfits to another saved outfit, but even when removing things

and less often but it happens as I teleport or scroll back and forward to rez a little faster.

This is the message I receive each time I crash:
https://gyazo.com/43c9124c6ac6443a84044ab883e60321

I have no clue if this has to do with 2nd Life or Firestorm or both?

Thank you in advance for helping me out here.

Best Regards Sara

18 minutes ago, StilettoSara said:

I use Firestorm and after latest up date I crash hysterically much.

Especially after changing outfits to another saved outfit, but even when removing things

and less often but it happens as I teleport or scroll back and forward to rez a little faster.

This is the message I receive each time I crash:
https://gyazo.com/43c9124c6ac6443a84044ab883e60321

I have no clue if this has to do with 2nd Life or Firestorm or both?

Thank you in advance for helping me out here.

Best Regards Sara

That message that you posted is a message from the FS viewer which contains some information that the FS developers will find useful in identifying what may be causing the crashing you are experiencing.   The message does ask that you submit the contents of that message to Firestorm support. Their support options page is here , though I do not have any experience with using their JIRA ticket system, so I cannot offer any tips on submitting a support item there.   You might also want to contact the Firestorm support group inworld, and see what they advise.   Hopefully someone with more experience in that area will offer some additional information for you.  

nikita, are you getting the same message when you crash?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

That message that you posted is a message from the FS viewer which contains some information that the FS developers will find useful in identifying what may be causing the crashing you are experiencing.   The message does ask that you submit the contents of that message to Firestorm support. Their support options page is here , though I do not have any experience with using their JIRA ticket system, so I cannot offer any tips on submitting a support item there.   You might also want to contact the Firestorm support group inworld, and see what they advise.   Hopefully someone with more experience in that area will offer some additional information for you.  

nikita, are you getting the same message when you crash?

Can't recall cos it crashes too many rounds.  I notice I seems having problems to get in sim which is packed.  Last time I don't have that.  It makes it harder for me to get on to the site. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.