Yin and Yang midwife (ideas wanted)

IlCeeCeelI

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yin&Yang Midwife is a newly opened business and is looking for ideas that would help further the business. suggestions about what people would like for a midwife or the environment they would most likely feel comfortable in. Please let us know 

the midwife is equipped with  mama allpa OB-GYN and Midwife. 

Edited by IlCeeCeelI

3 minutes ago, IlCeeCeelI said:

Welcome to Yin&Yang Midwife Services, where you can experience te most natural form of birthing, we aim to use as little of modern day messurements when providing prenatal care and delivery services, all is welcome to inquire about our free service (tips appriciated) feel free to join the group and enjoy your all natural experince on us! 
~I am equipped for mama allpa OB-GYN and Midwife ~

contact ilceeceeli or уιиιι™ (ilyinli) to set up a appointment 

don't spam the forums please, this is a call for RP and already there.

• Like 2

Last time I check its for merchants selling their products, it is a free service that people can use, and also tip for the service. Just because it has rp in it doesn't mean that it doesnt belong in merchants 

Edited by IlCeeCeelI

3 minutes ago, IlCeeCeelI said:

Well then by all means tell me where on the forum it says that

• Spamming, Solicitation and Advertising: Spamming is not allowed. This includes aggressive self-promotion. No advertising or promotion of specific Second Life merchants, Marketplace listings, products, or services, unless the forum area is specifically for the buying or selling of Second Life products or services, for example, a “for sale” or “wanted” forum. Do not reference other websites offering any product or service.

Note: It is OK to have a signature line with a link to your Second Life profile or information about your Second Life business.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Community_Participation_Guidelines

btw... you AGREED to these guidelines by posting on this forums, and joining SL

Edited by Alwin Alcott

16 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:
  • Spamming, Solicitation and Advertising: Spamming is not allowed. This includes aggressive self-promotion. No advertising or promotion of specific Second Life merchants, Marketplace listings, products, or services, unless the forum area is specifically for the buying or selling of Second Life products or services, for example, a “for sale” or “wanted” forum. Do not reference other websites offering any product or service.

Note: It is OK to have a signature line with a link to your Second Life profile or information about your Second Life business.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Community_Participation_Guidelines

btw... you AGREED to these guidelines by posting on this forums, and joining SL

well I don't like reading anywho tell me how to delete the post then, I mean who reads all of the rules when signing up for something..but I will deletle the post and find somewhere else,but I was not spamming there were only three posts.

Edited by IlCeeCeelI

Just now, IlCeeCeelI said:

well I don't like reading anywho tell me how to delete the post then

you can't delete posts, only edit.

And because there are several quotes already your posting will stay here in those, fastest way is reporting your own post. ( dont' forget the other one that's not in RP)  It can take some time before it's done during the weekend.

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you can't delete posts, only edit.

And because there are several quotes already your posting will stay here in those, fastest way is reporting your own post. ( dont' forget the other one that's not in RP)  It can take some time before it's done during the weekend.

well then I will edit the post to fit it to gidelines for each fourm

On 2/17/2018 at 5:08 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

your post for calling people only fits in the RP.. all others is still just a cover for spamming.

If you don't like it, don't look at it. I am not spamming...you are the one consistently nagging on my page if you don't like it report it and move on.

16 hours ago, IlCeeCeelI said:

If you don't like it, don't look at it. I am not spamming...you are the one consistently nagging on my page if you don't like it report it and move on.

As has already been clearly explained to you, posting the same thing in multiple forums is spamming. This is not to protect one person, but to keep the forums valuable. 

Instead of getting your back up, read what has been said, and learn from it.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.