DarkRaven Clawtooth

Basic/Free Account reactivation problem

Question

10 answers to this question

Hey there DarkRaven Clawtooth!

I've edited your original post since case replies/correspondences are private communications intended for you and the agents responding to the case, and these cases can contain sensitive details that may pose a security risk for your account/case.

I have checked out the case that you mentioned, and it appears that the case you are referencing was an old case from 2017 when you originally contacted regarding this issue. This is why that case is closed and unavailable for a reply.

I do see that you created two new cases earlier this week to reply to your original case and received a reply (Case # 213798). That case was closed since there was unfortunately no further action our Agents could do to assist you with this issue. We encourage you to review the response you were given, and if you have any questions or need assistance with anything else you are more than welcome to submit another case.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

I think you missed an important part of the instructions:

You have posted your reply in a resident-to-resident forum instead of posting it to your support case.

..or replying to the email.

It's right where it has been for many years.  Go to your dashboard at secondlife.com and click Help >>> Contact Support.  Or go directly to https://support.secondlife.com/?lang=en-US

And I'm sure that you can contact @Kat Linden with a private note here in the forums.  (Except that this is a weekend and LL is off on Monday for President's Day. 9_9 )

Edited by Rolig Loon
Ooops. I meant Kat Linden, not Kristen. Corrected on edit.
  • Thanks 1

Sorry.  I meant Kat. Just send her a private message the same way to you would send it to anyone. Just click the little envelope icon in the upper right corner of this page and type her name into the appropriate field when the message box opens.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I assume LL closed the support case at the link..

should still be in the support history, with option to add comment and so reopen

• Thanks 1