I bought 10 items that were in my cart. Only two of those arrived. What happend to my other eight ?

UmaMisteriosa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can someone help me figure this out. Everything seemed to be fine before I bought the premium package. Now I have trouble teleporting to places and MOST of all...I didn't get a large majority of items that I paid for. Only two of ten items are in my inventory. The most important one being a skin that I purchased. It's just not there. My computer "glitched" and I had to relog in. When I did so, there was nothing in my recent transactions box to help me find them.  Any ideas? Also...is it better to buy from each store directly or is it o.k to do as I did and shop with putting items in cart and purchasing all at once. It should also be noted that I didn't pay with Linden money...I paid with my debit card! Ouch. Please help. Thank you in advance!

8 answers to this question

It's ok to put a bunch of stuff in bulk and purchase all at once. Sometimes stuff takes a while to be delivered, like a few minutes. Go to your transaction history and check the status of your purchases. Transaction history is under account. Account can be accessed from the home page. Home page can be accessed by clicking Second Life logo at top left of screen.

Charlotte...Thank you so much for your reply. I just saw another one like this so I apologize for asking a redundant question. I purchased these items this morning (5 hours ago) and they still haven't arrived. I did check my transaction list and it stated that all of them except for two were delivered. I read on another post about clearing your cache ( I feel like an idiot for asking this...but is there a specific place to do this on SL or is it just my main browsing cache for IE)? And would you suggest I give that a try? Thank you again so much!

Hi, yes there is s specific place un SL to clear cache, its under me, preferences. Next to where it says location of, in setup I believe, is the reset button, when you press that it will tell you that cache will be cleared upon logout. Also, under my inventory tab, is a little white gear icon, click that and choose show filters. Make sure all the little boxes are checked. Don't worry about being redundant or asking a lot of questions, its how I figured out what I know.

Hi Uma,

Open your inventory and go to the "recent" tab, down at the bottom click the gear icon for an options menu and select "show filters" which will open the filters window. At the bottom of that window you will see 2 boxes for hours and days which you can use to set how far back your recent items show.

So for example if you bought all these items 5 hours ago, set the time to 6 hours and close the box. Everything that has gone into your inventory in the last 6 hours will now show there in Recent.

Now go to your Order history on the Marketplace and check the status for any items that you dont` have. If their status is "delievered" send a copy of the transaction to the Seller (who`s name is also shown there) either on an IM or a notecard, asking for a replacement.

Any items with a status of "queued for delivery" you will have to wait until they change to either delivered or failed. Once it says delivered, the seller gets paid, if it changes to failed, you will get a refund.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.