Looking for a Hosting job

TessaSpirit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Name: Tessa (TessaSpirit)

Job Title: Hostess - I am looking for a hostess job in a general/moderate club (no adult) my preferred music taste is dance, EDM, trance, chart hits and some light rock and some light country. 

Experience: I have never had a hosting job and would like a helping hand to step up on to the career path.  Although I have never been a hostess I have organised and run events in SL.  I am a super fast learner I have basic knowledge of greeting people when they enter giving them group tags etc, I am easy going and very approachable.

Hours: I live in Scotland so my time zone is GMT (SLT+8). I can work most days within the hours of 2am - 2pm SLT.  I do have college in RL 3 days per week but we can discuss this more if you would like to offer me an interview.  I do not voice I can listen though.  

I would just like to thank you for taking the time to read this its really appreciated, if you can at least offer me an interview that would be awesome you can reach me in world (TessaSpirit)

If you are interested what I look like I have a mesh body and Bento head.

You could go at AEG clubs and get yourself an application, it's a big group of clubs with music 24/7. The landmarks:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ambrosia Dance Club/193746/287617/701
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/REZ/194127/287608/701

These are the biggest ones, always full, there are others with less activity. Any staff can give you an application.

• Like 1

Lonestar is recruiting now for unique individuals to join the team as Hosts and DJ's.

Unconventionally, we are offering payment plus 100% tips for successful applicants and you will be able to pick your own weekly shifts. 

We expect: 
HOSTS:
☑ Responsible for posting their set in SL Events (This is Mandatory and will be checked)
☑ Responsible for Sending out a Notice in Lonestar Group at start of shift and Halftime
☑ Responsible for Greeting all guests (typed) 
☑ Responsible for carrying on conversations (We will not pay for AFK hosts)
☑ Responsible for promoting tips for the Club and DJ
☑ Please add us to your profile so your fans know where to find you
☑ Responsible for advertising and hitting social media to advertise as well
☑Responsible for ensuring that events are submitted to management the Saturday before the week of events.

DJs:
☑ Responsible for keeping a quality stream during shift
☑ Responsible for taking guest requests & playing dedications
☑ Responsible for interacting with the guests (typed) as well as on air announcement
☑ Responsible for promoting tips for the Club and host
☑ Responsible for playing great music that entertains the crowd (We will not pay for AFK DJs)
☑ Please add us to your profile so your fans know where to find you
☑ Dj's to have an existing following already to ensure you always have a crowd of fans.

If this sounds like the opportunity for you (which it is!), message karazzmae OR/AND hit the application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9k4pDfHsHUUjfX2gNx9jJ43pxn1d6ZKSa4Wg4HTilSMnR0g/viewform

Contact me hun <3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

>>> Looking for a FUN Job in SL?>>>

Party Club!! Great Energy!! High Traffic!!

Love Music? Dancing? Parties? Events? Schmoozing?

Earn, Learn and Burn off Some Steam!! You deserve It!!

==CLUB SOHO, Second Life's FINEST MUSIC CLUB===

Now Hiring; Apply Today:

==CLUB SOHO==

Links to Online Applications (ALL)

CLUB SOHO HOST APPLICATION:

goo.gl/forms/QpV1yJTfMu3AgzBB3

Visit us Inworld:

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/City%20of%20Gold/151/137/22

NOW OPEN 6 DAYS/WEEK TUES-SUN!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.