Leander Philbin

Friends list not populating correctly

So, for the last two days, literally no one on my friends list was showing as online inworld.  This shouldn't happen so I looked on my dashboard on the SL website and, sure enough, a few of my friends were indeed logged in. I IM'd a couple to verify they were there and, as soon as they answered, I got a notification inworld as if they had just logged on. Also, friends who logged in after me were displayed correctly in my friends list. Any ideas/suggestions about why this is happening would be appreciated.

You shouldn't really post the same thing in multiple forums - it is actually considered Forum Spamming.  Here is your original question and just because you don't like or agree with the responses does not mean that it okay to then post the same thing in another THREE forums.  

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/418264-online-friends-not-displaying-correctly/

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Glad to know I'm not the only one having this problem. No I'm not using Firestorm. I'm using LL viewer 5.1.1.512121 (64bit).  Sorry for the spamming but I wasn't sure if this was a viewer or server issue, and I wanted to get as many replies as possible. Mods can move/delete duplicates as needed.