Holding an Item outreached

VinumVinea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am making a working replica of the Apple of Eden from Assassins Creed for my RP, I was wondering where I could find a script that would make the object in my avatars hand cause his arm to pose Elbow bent with the object resting just in front of his chest and that when I left click while holding the object he reaches out with it the palm of his hand straight out and slightly upward as if he were wielding a sword or offering the item to another person as this is how Ezio Weilds the apple in the game much like the image below.

Brotherhood-3-Golden-Apple.png

Just to clarify I will not be selling this object, but any scripts or animations used need to be Transferable as well as cheap or better yet free, as I will be offering copies to other Fans of the Genre free of charge. my creation is quite similar to but not exactly the same as the Copyrighted Apple, the glyphs are similar but also quite different and the object is comprised of 3 separate orbs. 2 of which are somewhat transparent so you can see the glyphs of the innermost orb through those of the outer orbs and 2 of the orbs have animated textures so that they slowly spin clockwise and counterclockwise in place as the item is held in one's palm.

Edited by VinumVinea

Animations are script-triggered, it's not something that a script alone can handle.

So you will have to get the animation(s) you need beforehand, then script the described behavior.

Looking in your library, there is an object called "Torch!" that contains an example script that, partially, does what you need: it fires an animation when the item's attached and stops it when detached, which is a good starting point to add a touch event for another animation.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.