Guess who’s back?

EleanorsRigby

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Norie’s Back!!! 

Heyas kiddos, it’s me, Eleanor Rigby, weirdo, goofball, plucky lady detective, fallen angel, (really I am just listing randoms at this point). I took a break from SL in the summer but now I am back and 79% more charming. 

I mostly spend my SL decorating Home, taking pictures, dancing like no one is watching, and talking with the two people I have about that still find me oddly adorable. I’ve also been known to Roleplay on RP sims or just casually about  

I am looking for friends, female, male, non-binary, gender fluid, solid, liquid, gas, whatever. As long as you aren’t a taint I can work with it. I wouldn’t mind a lot mate, bit like a flat mate but we would share my skylot and you can place a small build on it. If we decide more space is needed we can upgrade to land, if that is your thing. It’s not required though. 

Umm, I suppose that is enough for now, yeah? Message me in world or here. Also, here, have a picture, I don’t always rock wings and lingerie, it was a thing.

E9CB8641-E8E0-4849-AB29-8B513DDE0494.thumb.png.e9cd85787aeabf35164534d00b5bba20.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Do you prefer notecards when you aren't online? I love your profile. 

You can look up my profile online if you'd like, but a bit about me: 

• 31/F/US/SL-2
  • Only looking for platonic relationships. Married irl.
  • I love decorating, and am interested in trying a roommate situation if we click. 
  • I enjoy reading (mostly urban fantasy), video games (psychological, RPGs), hula hoop dancing, netflix binging (especially crime stuff and documentaries)
  • I have no RP experience or inclination 
  • I love Munchkin <3
  • Discord friendly 

26 minutes ago, Nalytha said:

Do you prefer notecards when you aren't online? I love your profile. 

You can look up my profile online if you'd like, but a bit about me: 

• 31/F/US/SL-2
  • Only looking for platonic relationships. Married irl.
  • I love decorating, and am interested in trying a roommate situation if we click. 
  • I enjoy reading (mostly urban fantasy), video games (psychological, RPGs), hula hoop dancing, netflix binging (especially crime stuff and documentaries)
  • I have no RP experience or inclination 
  • I love Munchkin <3
  • Discord friendly 

All of this sounds awesome, I love Munchkin too but the guys in my mostly weekly gaming group suck and complain about playing it because I tend to win it. I am also Discord friendly. You can certainly drop me a notecard, I am just finishing up some after work errands and am about to head home so I’ll be on the life of seconds in less than an hour most likely. 

16 hours ago, EleanorsRigby said:

Norie’s Back!!! 

Heyas kiddos, it’s me, Eleanor Rigby, weirdo, goofball, plucky lady detective, fallen angel, (really I am just listing randoms at this point). I took a break from SL in the summer but now I am back and 79% more charming. 

I have no idea who you are, but welcome back and keep rockin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

That's an impressive improvement.

I suppose that depends on how charming one was to begin with.

Prods up my glasses on my nose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

79% less than now.

No.

If they were 18% charming, and upped it to 32.22%, a 79% reduction would bring them to 25.4538%. Adding a percentage to the number and then retracting the same percentage from the sum does not restore it to its original number.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2018 at 12:11 PM, Orwar said:

No.

If they were 18% charming, and upped it to 32.22%, a 79% reduction would bring them to 25.4538%. Adding a percentage to the number and then retracting the same percentage from the sum does not restore it to its original number.

Ow.  Now my head hurts.  I was just wondering how she got the 79% measurement.  Is there a Charmometer?

19 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Ow.  Now my head hurts.  I was just wondering how she got the 79% measurement.  Is there a Charmometer?

The charm level is measured through a variety of etiquette-stress tests, in a total of 218 stages where each stage is rated on a six-leveled scale, except stage 45-62, 78 and 119 which are rated from ostrich to banana for a total value of 8,72 points each. The total sum is then divided by 42, and used as the radius to 3D-print a cylinder (Y x Y x 3,14) which is then fitted into a key different sized holes to determine the closest fit, from which 2% is deducted for margin of error (although some claim it's because stage 72B was revoked since they ran out of kittens, which approximately 17/32 people failed).

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 2/13/2018 at 11:49 AM, EleanorsRigby said:

I am looking for friends, female, male, non-binary, gender fluid, solid, liquid, gas, whatever. As long as you aren’t a taint I can work with it. I wouldn’t mind a lot mate, bit like a flat mate but we would share my skylot and you can place a small build on it. If we decide more space is needed we can upgrade to land, if that is your thing. It’s not required though. 

image.png.4ebcc702c31eb8e8c6ea125e8e3e0379.png

Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.