Hello! My name is Enjolie Mccullough and I am an artist here in Secondlife. I just opened my new art gallery that features all 100% original hand painted artwork that I created outside of Secondlife. All of my paintings you see in my gallery are available for sale here in Secondlife or also in real life as well. I have been painting now for 2 years and it brings me a lot of peace! After a long battle with breast cancer at a young age I learned how much painting could relax and calm me! The name of my gallery is Evolve Art Gallery by Enjolie Mccullough and I will leave the SLURL here in this post. Below are some examples of my paintings you can expect to see at the gallery. I will be painting more and expanding the gallery soon! Please stop by yourself, or bring a date along. The atmosphere is beautiful and right along the water with a gorgeous sunset!

SUPPORT LOCAL ARTISTS! THE DEAD ONES DON"T NEED IT!

If you are interested in my artwork and would like to make a purchase outside of SL just shoot me a message and I can send you my Etsy page and contact information.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/North Pole/232/11/21

33.jpg

Musicatnight.jpg

Tornado.jpg

34.jpg

Beach.jpg

• Like 4