Hi, could anyone tell me where I can find a 80s Prom dress please or point me in the direction of creators of 80s fashion..much appreciated. Thanks in advance

I know nothing about dresses to be honest, but simply putting a search for 'prom dress' on the Marketplace gives a lot of hits:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=βœ“&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=prom+dress

Well, with 476 pages, I reckon there ought to be something out there.

• Like 1

Legendaire has some 80s themed outfits but nothing really prommy.Β  Jumo does some nice dramatic gowns, but not necessarily to an 80s theme.Β  I'd suggest looking through both for bits and bobs you can pair up.Β  You could probably take any strapless gown and add some huge puffy shoulders to make it more 80s.Β  I found some full perm shoulder puffs on the marketplace, potentially those can be colored to match whatever dress you go with.

• Like 1

Try Junbug (by Juno Mantel). Specializes in really lovely gowns of all styles. Go the in-world store. The marketplace doesn't seem to have the most recent releases yet.

Β 

• Like 1