Farm to Fork Restaurant: HIRING

Avalyn Aviator

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I own a DFS (Digital Farming System) that I am currently expanding into a new venture. 

The farm currently needs a water bearer to collect barrels daily for the crops. This position is entry level and I'm open to new and established SL users. Preferably someone who is knowledgeable of the DFS system.

Job Responsibilities:

1. Collect 10 barrels a day.

2. Send daily barrels to farm owner packaged.

Pay:

100L per 10 barrels. Totalling 700L a week. 

=========

This position can grow with the right individual. 

Please contact me inworld if interested - Lola Lionheart (lolasirena)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Farm to Fork restaurant is looking for people who are familiar with the Digital Farm System and would enjoy being cooks for guest to the restaurant.

This is a paid position L$200 per reservation and L$100/Hr per regular shift. 

You must be familar with DFS and prefer someone who reregularly uses the system. You Also need to be confident enough to cook meals on demand with little to no "oopsies."

To be considered please contact me inworld Lola Bailey (lolasirena) introducing yourself and your favorite DFS recipe to make.

Thanks,

Lola Bailey

• Like 1

On 2/7/2018 at 3:41 PM, LolaSirena said:

Farm to Fork restaurant is looking for people who are familiar with the Digital Farm System and would enjoy being cooks for guest to the restaurant.

This is a paid position L$200 per reservation and L$100/Hr per regular shift. 

You must be familar with DFS and prefer someone who reregularly uses the system. You Also need to be confident enough to cook meals on demand with little to no "oopsies."

To be considered please contact me inworld Lola Bailey (lolasirena) introducing yourself and your favorite DFS recipe to make.

Thanks,

Lola Bailey

Farm to Fork is a Country Side restaurant specializing in comfort foods and fresh produce from local farmers. We offer both full service place mat role play dining as well as Digital Farm System (DFS) made to order dining. 

We are currently hiring for our opening on Feb 21st. We are looking for waiters/host and chefs to join our team to work regular weekly shifts as well as by reservations.

To apple please fill out the form - LINK HERE

We are looking to hire and train asap and well begin training this coming week.

You can visit the restaurant HERE

dining_006.jpg

Edited by LolaSirena
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.