This is what happens when you make friends in the forum

Quinn Morani

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just came over here to make a post about my "fake" lawsuit with Lillie, and I see that most of the posts related to that conversation have gone missing. I sure hope no one thought that was a serious battle; it was entertainment! Like watching an episode of LA Law or whatever the hot legal show is these days.

In any case, the post I was going to make would have said that we needed an impartial jury to weigh the "evidence" and settle the case. I was planning to call on newer posters with no ties to either side to form a jury pool. What better way to get EVERYONE involved in the fun? But alas, it looks like it is not to be. That makes me sad. :smileysad:

ETA:

On further analysis it appears that the missing lawsuit posts have simply gotten caught in the crossfire as descendants of another conversation that has been deleted in its entirely. I think we're safe to carry on with the faux feud since all lawsuit posts NOT descended from that other conversation still remain. So we need impartial jurors after all. Who's in?

I'm calling on the legal counsel for both sides to step in on behalf of their clients and summarize the claims and the evidence to date.

Quinn Morani wrote:

Well, I just came over here to make a post about my "fake" lawsuit with Lillie, and I see that most of the posts related to that conversation have gone missing. I sure hope no one thought that was a serious battle; it was entertainment! Like watching an episode of LA Law or whatever the hot legal show is these days.

In any case, the post I was
going
to make would have said that we needed an impartial jury to weigh the "evidence" and settle the case. I was planning to call on newer posters with no ties to either side to form a jury pool. What better way to get EVERYONE involved in the fun? But alas, it looks like it is not to be. That makes me sad. :smileysad:

ETA:

On further analysis it appears that the missing lawsuit posts have simply gotten caught in the crossfire as descendants of another conversation that has been deleted in its entirely. I think we're safe to carry on with the faux feud since all lawsuit posts NOT descended from that other conversation still remain. So we need impartial jurors after all. Who's in?

I'm calling on the legal counsel for both sides to step in on behalf of their clients and summarize the claims and the evidence to date.

I'm in...But, umm...I have video...and uh...I think it was the fault of the cow.  I'm not sure you can sue the cow since it was a voluntary attachment :)

Breaking news in the legal battle: My impaired Twittering tonight is clearly evidence that I also suffered a concussion in my fall off Lillie's trampoline. I do believe that this, along with the Defamation of Character charge, is making my case more and more solid.

Ima Rang wrote:

I'm in...But, umm...I have video...and uh...I think it was the fault of the cow.  I'm not sure you can sue the cow since it was a voluntary attachment
:)

You do have video, which you should post a link to here as evidence. This makes you a witness though, so you can't qualify as a juror.

Quinn Morani wrote:

Breaking news in the legal battle: My impaired Twittering tonight is clearly evidence that I also suffered a concussion in my fall off Lillie's trampoline. I do believe that this, along with the Defamation of Character charge, is making my case more and more solid.

I'm pretty sure I heard that cow utter (hahahah)" hell no I won't go", somewhere around the 100th time you took it airborne.  This is a tough case. 

There are two points I would like to make:

1.  My intial disclaimer that went something like 'I am in no way responsible for any accident or injuries that occur on my land"

2.  Gypsy's photographic evidence of the girl goo.  I wouldn't know, but one would assume that stuff is slippery.

I seem to have crossed a somewhat invisible line with my comments earlier; for that I heartily apologize to anyone who posted in reply or in reply to replies.

Actually I shouldn't really say it was an invisible line. I knew what I was doing. I knew who I was talking about. The fact I didn't call anybody out by name in no way changes the intent of my post. I suppose I thought I could 'get away with it' by going sideways. I learn.

Ima Rang wrote:

I'm pretty sure I heard that cow utter (hahahah)" hell no I won't go", somewhere around the 100th time you took it airborne.  This is a tough case. 

Wow! I had no idea any of those cows were that old! Or is that one of those expressions that gets handed down around the feed trough, like campfire stories?

Quinn Morani wrote:

It is the miraculous power of prayer. I am HEALED of my pain and suffering. The mental anguish however, lingers...

Wow Quinn, I think you're digging very deep here.  I would think the power of prayer would be able to heal your mental anguish as well, if not better! 

Because I love you as a dear friend, I'm going to stick my neck out there. 

/me takes a deep breath.... Quinn, I think you have a problem.  I think you're addicted to litigation!  Please get help before it's too late and you end up Judge Judy seuing your neighbor for his grass clipping coming over to your side of the lawn. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.