Issue with LI count conflict

Lysana McMillan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I own a few parcels on the mainland sim Gilbut, which is running RC LeTigre 18.01.17.511913. I have a friend of a friend who's living on one of them, and I asked her to keep her LI under 200. I recently noticed the total prim count available to me had changed for the lesser. While checking my parcels for strays, I noticed her objects' total LI was listed as 577. I decided to run Area Search (I use Firestorm) and look around the parcel for her objects so I could see what was pushing things so high. I ran into a complete conundrum. Her LI according to the objects I can find in a search for what she owns from ground to 4096M in altitude is more like 116. There are four other people with objects rezzed on this parcel, and they are in agreement between land info and Area Search. Is she running too many temp-rezzing objects? Is there something broken server-side? I'm very flummoxed.

CORRECTION: It's blowing up the LIs on more than one person. One is listed as having an LI of 69 with a search total of four. Everyone else's LIs are accurate, and they are under 50 apiece.

Edited by Lysana McMillan
Adding more info.

On 11.2.2018 at 2:51 AM, Lysana McMillan said:

I decided to run Area Search (I use Firestorm) and look around the parcel for her objects so I could see what was pushing things so high. I ran into a complete conundrum. Her LI according to the objects I can find in a search for what she owns from ground to 4096M in altitude is more like 116.

Oh yes, you can't expect Firestorm's Area search to find everything. It's suppsoed to list all items within the draw distance and it's doing its best but it's not at all unusual for it to miss more than half the content.

As it works out, Firestorm was finding everything since all of her prims were in a small skybox. But what I was failing to notice was the one-prim items whose LI exceeded their prim count. One such item counted as one prim but 249 LI. I foolishly ignored the one-prim items whose LI wasn't loading well when comparing via Edit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.