Script Not working for only one avatar

BrittNichole23

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am doing a wedding and all my things that use scripts do not work for the bride and only the bride. We managed to get it to work maybe twice for her and even then it's only random and rare.  This is the error I keep getting.  

[17:49] Script trying to stop animations but PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION permission not set

Please tell me what is going on we compared our avis and what we are wearing nothing is different.  I am not able to paste the actual scripting codes because I do not have the perms even though I own object

Before a script can animate an avatar, it has to ask for permission.    If the script is in something the avatar is wearing or is sitting on, the permission is granted automatically and silently, but the script still needs to request animation permissions.

Furthermore, the script can hold only one set of permissions at a time.

So, what's going on is the script is trying to animate the bride without first asking for permission to do so (maybe because it thinks it should be animating someone else?).   Unfortunately, since we can 't see the scripts, there's not much else I can suggest, and I don't think there's much you can do to fix it.    Maybe try resetting the scripts, but if there's a problem with the way they're written, that's not going to help long-term.

The only person who can help you here, I think, is whoever made the items you're using.

As Innula says, it's impossible to tell much more without seeing the script itself.  Clearly, the script is trying to animate the bride but has not been given permission. My best guess is that the script is not designed to reset itself as the objects are worn, or as the objects change ownership. If you do not have a way to reset the script, there's not much you can do except contact the scripter.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.