Belleza Jake or Signature Gianni?

Grim Hijinks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2255 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It depends entirely on your personal preference. Jake is leaner, Gianni tends to be a bit more 'hunky' - but your shape is very important in determining the final look.

Demo both, play around with the shape and see which you prefer.

Personally I use Gianni.

• Like 1

As Orwar said, it depends on the look you want. Both are equally well catered-for when it comes to clothing these days. Most menswear designers now rig for both.

Signature Gianni has more muscular biceps, triceps, and deltoids. It's a very distinct 'gym-shoulder' look (I can usually tell instantly which guys are wearing Gianni, just from the upper arm shape), and the arms subsequently 'bracket' out from the body slightly to accomodate the bulkier muscles. They can be edited to be slimmer and pull the arms in, but it takes quite a bit of work and some slider knowledge to do so.

Belleza Jake is still technically in beta, and there are one or two issues with matching the neck perfectly to some mesh heads. However, it's less muscled in the shoulder area while still being a great body.

Demo both, and try several skin demos on them, to see which one you prefer.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

Mo’ shirtless menz!!! NAO!

What, something like this?

Splash 25k Entry #1 - Orwar

Β 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I came to this thread expecting pictures of hot guys but was disappointed. -1!

I can oblige...

171028_001s.png.d4378a2662fb03d19c8f51d23feaca7a.png

This is the Gianni body, here with a system head and default skin, though I've changed both since I took this pic.

I tried demos of this, the Slink body and Adam, and I chose this one primarily based on features and how easy the HUD is to use. The Slink hud just overwhelmed me, it's so complex, and the body was too skinny. Not sure why I didn't try Bellezza Jake, but I didn't.Β 

Thanks for the tips! Decided on Gianni. While I'm here what heads do you guys use?

I've switched to the Shaheen head by Catwa, the skin is Uriel by Stray Dog:

180207_008s.png.0c93fd3cffa006fc2cdcfc59426fd73e.png

Β 

Edited by Lewis Luminos
added another pic
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lewis Luminos said:

I can oblige...

This is the Gianni body, here with a system head and default skin, though I've changed both since I took this pic.

I tried demos of this, the Slink body and Adam, and I chose this one primarily based on features and how easy the HUD is to use. The Slink hud just overwhelmed me, it's so complex, and the body was too skinny. Not sure why I didn't try Bellezza Jake, but I didn't.Β 

Oh..Oh My..

Β 

9A001243-12FB-4CD5-B5E7-48E0036931B7.jpeg

36ACF499-8F68-43E8-8972-45A5A75FD4C0.jpeg

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Lewis Luminos said:

I can oblige...

I've switched to the Shaheen head by Catwa, the skin is Uriel by Stray Dog:

180207_008s.png.0c93fd3cffa006fc2cdcfc59426fd73e.png

Β 

Love the long hair look

1 hour ago, Ryashon said:

Thanks for the tips! Decided on Gianni. While I'm here what heads do you guys use?

I flip between the Lelutka Andreas or the Catwa Dino right now depending if I need to use bento ears (most of the time) or not - as Lelutka are 100% incompatible with Bento ears- the jaw is weighted onto the ear bones, so ear animations deform the jaw.

It's a nice head though, with a good animation palette, just a shame it's locked away from people with aftermarket ears.

I also have the Catwa Daniel, Stanley, Shaheen, Catya, and Lilly and the Normie.

The Catwa's biggest fault, a huge one, is the crappy outer eye rigging. (pro-tip it's somewhat hidden under eyebrow bushiness, but adjusting it will mess up your eyebrows a bit).

Edited by Callum Meriman

1 hour ago, Ryashon said:

I own all the Catwa Bento heads but out of all those I tend to wear Daniel and Victor the most. I also use LeLutka's Andrea head a great deal, but mainly because I find it's good for more androgynous looks.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2255 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.