Sign in to follow this  
AliciaJRyan

Family

So I am looking to expand my family, I have a sister who I adore but would be nice to have parentals, aunts and uncles, cousins etc.   Any timezone is okay as long as you make some effort to be online to get to know me. 

I currently roleplay in a family community place called cedar creek and I love it.  I am also very adventurous and like to try new things.  I am a huge shopper and love to play Gachas.  I like to explore different sims, mostly nature sims though as i love to see beauty.  I’m not big on the club scene as I’m very introverted and like to have a more quiet night with the people I love.   I am funny but also sometimes weird but a good weird.  My sister says I’m cool so that’s the deal of approval from her.  I like to talk a lot but as I said not into the big crowd thing.  I’m not really shy and like meeting new people.   I suck at doing anything building or photography but I’m willing to learn if it’s something you enjoy doing.  I’m a very sweet person with a compassion for animals and am also a vegetarian, in case anyone is also.  

You can message me in world I’m most of the time online and would love to hear from you.