New Flower shop in town

CherryRainFloral

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone :)

I am looking for advice on the best ways and places to advertise my new flower shop. I put together custom wedding bouquets and all other floral accessories. Custom orders by appointment only. References available. 

I have a small shop opened and in classifieds filled with what I have done so far, along with the start of an MP store. I can provide memorial flowers, some wreaths and home decor , or gifts for special occasions. 

Just looking for places around SL to promote myself. Ad boards, mall stores, bloggers or magazines? 

You can give away some items via groups to get you name know (It only really helps a tiny bit with sales in my experience) -- places like TeleportHub that advertise gifts and things for free.  Give away something on the Marketplace. Have some promo items (like $10 on the Marketplace).

IT TAKES TIME. I have been here ten years so don't expect to get well-known in a week :D.  Just have fun and enjoy the "shopkeeper" experience. 

You could also join in some hunt and the RFL Home Expo is coming along  and I suspect you would fit in there OK. A search via Google should get you their page with info and application.  

Just a bit at a time. 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.