I suck at making friends!

JPG0809

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

I was like, what the heck are you talking about? You make tons of great pics... then I noticed the date :)

Yay for forum necromancy...

I make halfway decent  pics. I have a great teacher. ☺️ And my inventory has grown exponentially since  then, as well. lol

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2018 at 7:33 AM, Nalytha said:

It's not just you. Friendship seems elusive and fleeting here. One tip is to message people here on the forums who post 'looking for friends' ads, though they can be hit or miss too. Another suggestion is to read someone's profile and send a message that relates to it. For instance, I once saw a quote in someone's profile. I shared my favorite quote from the author and thanked her for sharing a quote I hadn't heard yet. She was happy I shared the quote she hadn't hear. It's a nice way to slide into a potential conversation. Way better than 'hey how r u' 

Know how to care of other always get friends.  First and most important to find a topic the target person like to hear and feed back up. Second is to share same topic. Respect other is very important. Remember the other are real person before the screen, they are not pixel, and everyone want to be have a listener and someone care of.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.