miilkhoney

Bestie and/or sister wanted!

Hey! 

My name is Jazz. Ive been on second life for about three months. I just recently made the switch from imvu to second life. I would like to have that one friend I can count on when I’m online or just someone to hang out and adventure the virtual world with. 

More about me:

Currently I’m in the process of moving into the wonderful community of Acacia Falls. There It will be me and my dog Mack. Visitors are welcome! I’m very social and love to meet people. I enjoy surfing, vacations, board games, fashion, and exploring places I haven’t seen. There’s a lot more to me than I can explain in this post so that’s just something you’ll have to learn on your own. Other random info... I’m single, favorite junk food is pizza, my dog is a Great Dane, my favorite season is summer. I’m 23, forgot that detail.

If having a sister comes with having a family that’s fine with me. If not it’s still awesome! 

Message me in world @miilkhoney 

or write here in the forum I’ll make sure to keep an eye out!

have a beautiful day!

♥️ Jazz

• Like 2

Hey, my second life username is ZahraAdele and I would love to be your sister. I also recently made a switch from imvu to second life and I am 20. If you pick me to be your sister I hope I can move in with you if that is okay with you, also I can pay rent as soon as I get a job. When I learn more about second life, I plan on getting a dog. If you want me to be your sister feel free to reply back.

Ooo me too! I'm ALSO transitioning from IMVU. Now, I've literally only been on SL for two days but I'm really loving it here. I still have to develop my avatar so I apologize for not looking too grand atm but I am in the process of fixing that. You sound wonderful and if you can be patient with my noobness, I'm a very friendly fun loving person and I'd love for us to be friends and maybe do the sister thing as well!

9 hours ago, ZahraAdele said:

If you pick me to be your sister

Its not a one way road... :)
You also need to want her to be your sister. Means, first you should try to know each other.

7 hours ago, Heidellyn said:

I apologize for not looking too grand atm

You are fine the way you are.
Its the personality behind the avatar what makes the difference.

Take your time improving your look, and always try the demo first, before you buy.

• Like 4

On 2/8/2018 at 4:22 AM, Resi Pfeffer said:

Its not a one way road... :)
You also need to want her to be your sister. Means, first you should try to know each other. 

Oops I just saw this and I totally disagree with what you said. I obviously know this is not a “one way road” I never said it was so stop assuming. Second of all “first you should try to know each other” I already know that and it is a process so it takes time.  I know what I am doing so I don’t need your advice.Have a good day :D

Oh WoW! I have not been on IMVU in so long though, I did long on a couple months back, and I still have the software.

CelenaJay was me... is me. lol

Morgana Hilra is my name in SL. If you would like a new friend, and see where it goes from there, that would be awesome.

PS... I just looked at my profile. OMG... I love SL...  I love SL...  I LOVE SL! lol

I couldn't be a sister but I sure enjoy a girl talk :))

**smirks and hisses** "lets gossip about silly boys!" :)

hehehe blah i'm being silly

On 10/6/2018 at 3:13 AM, ZahraAdele said:

Oops I just saw this and I totally disagree with what you said. I obviously know this is not a “one way road” I never said it was so stop assuming. Second of all “first you should try to know each other” I already know that and it is a process so it takes time.  I know what I am doing so I don’t need your advice.Have a good day :D

Its a public forum and not a private conversation - if you write something, no matter what, sometimes a lot of people with a lot of different mindsets will answer. No reason to feel personally offended. Keep calm :)

• Like 2

On 10/15/2018 at 10:18 AM, Resi Pfeffer said:

Its a public forum and not a private conversation - if you write something, no matter what, sometimes a lot of people with a lot of different mindsets will answer. No reason to feel personally offended. Keep calm :)

I am calm, I am just voicing my opinion duces?

I've been to IMVU at one time but I came over to SL in 2010 and stayed I left SL for 4 yrs tried IMVU again last year then ended up in SL again hehe so I'm always looking for friends :)