Wanted partner

Noe Voxel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all. 

I am a woman, 35 years old, I live in Argentina, I run my SL every day, I am almost always connected.  I consider myself calm, dedicated to what I do. I am not going out to parties much, I prefer the simplest things and with less people around. I do not look for relationships for RL, only for SL.

I am looking for a person who likes to be in SL, who spends time connected here. A partner for my SL. Especially speaking Spanish, be kind, companion and patient. We share things together, and if you like to design better yet, more things to share. A male, over 35 years of age. And preferably have experience in Second Life (not new accounts).

If you are interested and are looking for a partner like me, get in touch with me and we chat :)

Alveolita1.png

Edited by Alveolita

Hey Alveolita. 

In order to be more successful in your search, I'd suggest you to put some information about you, like your gender  (it's not always easy to assume someone's gender by it's username) , age, your time zone, the hours you will be online in sl, what you like or dislike in a person, the gender of the partner you are looking for, perhaps a photo of you. 

Wish you the best of luck ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, anniemoreira said:

Hey Alveolita. 

In order to be more successful in your search, I'd suggest you to put some information about you, like your gender  (it's not always easy to assume someone's gender by it's username) , age, your time zone, the hours you will be online in sl, what you like or dislike in a person, the gender of the partner you are looking for, perhaps a photo of you. 

Wish you the best of luck ?

Thank you Anniemoreira ^^

3 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Other than the fact I am not male, over 35 (close) or speak Spanish, I think we would be perfect.

There is the translator, luckily for both. And who knows, maybe we can have a nice chat with friends in spanenglish xD

• Like 1

18 hours ago, nikita2004 Ashley said:

U are beautiful, I am sure u will get a lot of enquiries.  I am generally just looking for friends to hang out.  I am not really keen on having any relationship in sl.  Had one and fail too badly, so just be careful with what u wish for.  There are lots of nice people in sl and also some jerk around. 

Thank you Nikita. Like life itself .. in this virtual world there is also everything to know, good and bad people, but they all leave us something to learn. Kind regards

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.