We are looking for people interested in long-term storylines. We are a 1% Out Law Motorcycle Club looking to expand the brotherhood. Only males can be members but we have roles for the ladies too. We are located at Santa Ramona Valley, CA. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sinpusher/91/193/16 This is an active sim that presents a lot of roleplay opportunities. 

We currently have 3 patched  members in the Satan's Rejects; 2 old ladies; 2 sweet butts; and 1 hang around. So, there is a nice group. We are welcoming to newcomers and will roleplay with just about anyone. 

IC we run a pawn shop and a bar as our legitimate businesses. We also have a protection racket going and are producing fake ID's for the local university. We also run guns. We are currently abstaining from engaging in drug dealing roleplay as a lot of other players are using that as their crime on sim. 

If any of this sounds interesting, please contact me: Seraphine Morello (astridnaess) in world or you can reach out to any of the club members:

Presdient: "Head Shot" Giovanni Morello (Zander.Bracken)
Vice Pres: "Romeo" Falchon 
Member: "Locks" Axel Snow (hagakuri)

Property of the Club:

Seraphine "Princess" Morello (astridnaess) - Head Shot's Old Lady
Evelyn "Streaks" King (elrecka.stardust) - Romeo's Old Lady

Layla "Pop Tart" Peake (rutoo) - Sweet Butt
Daliah "Socket" (daliah.raynier) - Sweet Butt

Mable Windom (amsel.wombat) - Hang Around

• Like 1

Fun.

But you have to own or rent land in Santa Ramona to rez a bike there.

There are lots of urban roleplay sims, but few where you can ride free. Crack Den charges a weekly fee.  Santa Ramona requires land access. Dark Alley and City of Sin don't allow vehicles at all.

We need a bad neighborhood in Kama City. Plenty of roads, and it's so empty of people that a biker gang could move in and take over.

We can work around that for bikes.

I'd hate that to be a reason a good roleplayer doesn't come to rp. Just hit me up if interested

Edited by AstridNaess

1% means they are an a motorcycle club that commits crimes. They have a diamond patch on their leather cut that says 1%. As in, 99% of motorcycle clubs are law abiding, but that 1% is not.

The Son's of Anarchy MC Redwood Originals we're a 1% club as we're the Hell's Angels.

• Thanks 1

Hey Holly, I heard you got one of our sweet butts. I was in bed when I found out. Sorry if I missed your IM. We have a thing planned for Friday which will be perfect to introduce you! See ya in world!!

Hi Everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Layla "Pop Tart" (Rutoo) one of the Sweet Butt's for the MC. I hope to see you in world!

So Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!

But no, the club is not divided on racial lines. African American members can be fully patched.

Come and check us out

On 3/6/2018 at 3:20 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

Got any of those shirts that say on the back, “Boobs go here”? Or, “If you can read this, she fell off”?

We could definitely get them. I dont know anyone who wears them. Though, you wouldnt be able to see it since the guys wear their cuts.

On 3/7/2018 at 2:59 AM, SabiraLee said:

This sounds like a lot of fun. I am interested. :)

Come on by Santa Ramona Valley - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Little Tobago/118/236/19  we are having an event tonight at our bar "The Watering Hole" and we are doing mud wrestling.

I love the website and the idea. I'm a huge Kurt Sutter fan and Sons of Anarchy. Can't wait for the Mayan chapter to begin later this year. I would love to be a prospect.

M