Recruiting NOW - Trainee Coordinators, Party Planners, DJ's and Awesome wedding photographers!

Rosalyn Macarthur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Weddings by Leona is recruiting now and ready to train some new members onto our already successful team. Generally while we prefer your avi to be well versed in the mesh world, we are willing to train the right people into these roles as long as you have a willingness to learn and grow with us and a sense of humor. Being willing to jump on voice with us as we have a sneaky Vino is also a plus! The roles we have available:

*Trainee Wedding Coordinators and Party Planners - Whether you have coordinated before or just starting your journey, we will train you in various aspects. All you need is the ability to have a laugh but put your all into each and every couple, the willingness to step out of your comfort zone and a general love for people. We will work closely alongside you to ensure that you not only enjoy what you do, but that you do it well.

*DJ's and Photographers: Wedding experience on this is a definite MUST. We want to see flickr streams for the photographers showing variety and some wedding work. For DJ's, you must voice over and make announcements and we would ideally like someone who has done weddings in the past.

If this sounds like the opportunity for you, contact Rosalyn Macarthur in-world OR apply online and we will contact you to arrange an interview: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkuP7BaEBAA9M4UvLPpFyH3ULe4YQP_B2LVw1SkLt-e7UQGw/viewform

Weddings By Leona Logo2.png

9 minutes ago, Rosalyn Macarthur said:

Yeps "NOW" tends to show up in posts when we are looking to hire that particular time. And since I am actually organising interviews as I write this, it applies here. But in 1,3,5 years, if I still get to write it then we are truly continuing to be a sl success business story!

I was actually referring to, if anyone replies in future after thread is dead. That resurrects it, so it is then called a “Necro” thread!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.