Making Alpha to show the neck

salazaraltonar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone. Recently I acquired a mod for my Slink HG to create a furry AVI. I also bought the Paw model for head, having to take off my Lelutka one for a while. But I noticed that, by removing the Lelutka head and leaving the Paw head + the Slink body now with the furry skin, I noticed there is no neck. I was told that I need to create an alpha so fix it. But I have no idea if I have to create an Alpha to suppress part of the Lelutka head or what. Plus, the furry skin can't be applied to the Lelutka head so even if I create an Alpha to keep the neck, it won't get the furry skin.

People in game don't tell me much about how they made it so I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

A bit hard without seeing a photo of what you have, but I would think it would maybe be a case of taking off the slink/lelutka alphas, and making your own alpha mask to replace it.  So part of your system body neck shows. That would need a system body skin too.

Unless you have a paint program, like gimp or photoshop this would be a little difficult, you could ask in the PAWS group if anyone can share their custom alpha, or maybe post in the wanted forum here for someone to assist you.

Hopefully someone has a better solution for you then me. Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.