Listing via Firestorm Marketplace Listings isn't working?

Runi Jinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Whenever I open up my Marketplace Listings dialog and drag folders from my inventory over to create new listings, the folder appears in my list but the "List" option is greyed out.

5a76cbec0038f_ScreenShot2018-02-04at3_58_11AM.thumb.png.51bfb67e2cacb55db4ad531bf09f5333.png

When I try the "Create Listing" option, the message in the screen shot pops up. Then I drag it back to my inventory to give it another try and every item is in its own folder within the main folder.

5a76cbf9ee742_ScreenShot2018-02-04at3_58_29AM.png.fd28fd39603f40e2e25309d440189d0c.png

I'm thinking it's a setting I have on my end or something I'm doing wrong since this has been happening every single time, but I can't figure it out. :( Appreciate any help!

It's not quite as easy as that.

After you have dragged the folder to the Marketplace Listings, you have to Create Listing. Then you click on the listing and select Edit to go to the website where you have to add some mandatory stuff to the description. Then you can list it.

• Like 1

It looks from your screenshot that these are gacha items. They need to be listed differently than items you have made yourself. There is a video tutorial on that at YouTube.   ALL the same gacha item go into a folder (so all pink shoes for Maitreya by (insert creator)).   Then the Marketplace delivers ONE of those items until they are gone. 

Here is the first of three videos. Good to watch.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.