can breedables be rezed in a Premium/free house?

PrismaticFate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm very interested in getting into ABC horse breedables. I want to start very small though and do it just for the fun of it to start with. Just a two or three horses and then sell the foals by renting stall space at actions on other sims. Am I allowed to rez/breed my horses at my house as long as I don't sell them from the house? My house is in the fantasy neighbor hood so I don't think it would be an issue with them being 'out of character' for the neighbor hood. And yes I realize they'd count toward my prim limit. at least I think they do? Id be ok with that.

6 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, PrismaticFate said:

I'm very interested in getting into ABC horse breedables. I want to start very small though and do it just for the fun of it to start with. Just a two or three horses and then sell the foals by renting stall space at actions on other sims. Am I allowed to rez/breed my horses at my house as long as I don't sell them from the house? My house is in the fantasy neighbor hood so I don't think it would be an issue with them being 'out of character' for the neighbor hood. And yes I realize they'd count toward my prim limit. at least I think they do? Id be ok with that.

cán you... yes

should you...ehm... not wise

think you better leave your linden home and buy a mainland parcel for the size of your paid tier.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2018 at 10:37 AM, PrismaticFate said:

There is nothing policy wise to say you cannot have breedables on those linden homes. However, keeping horses in a contemporary mansion's lounge room just don't really fit, not to mention the limited space. It's better to abandon the linden home and buy your own 512 plot on mainland and expand from there. There's no change in cost if you do that, just more freedom.

Btw, if i remember, nothing forbide u to have breedable on ur free 512. Thus, with tos, normally u Can. The main issues are with ur neighbour and technically (does a so little parcel prim allowance support breedable Caring for long ?)

Edited by LamyaeNeferati
Typo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.