GROUPS CHAT NOT SHOWING

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I experience the same, no list of members is shown as normal shown in my groups. It is not you, but I would say the LL/SL servers.

Here Firestorm 5.0.11 (53634) Jan  9 2018 20:02:54 (Firestorm-Releasex64) with OpenSimulator support.

Edited by Rachel1206

Hiya i finally resolved it by doing a clean install (about 4 bloomin times) but it kept happening so i cleared my recyle bin, did it again as a clean install deleted everything then nstalled the new firestorm phoneix and finally success... none of the debug CONTACTS etc advice they give you worked. The only thing that did was doing a clean uninstall, mptying my recyle bin, restarting the laptop.  downloading the latest version, restarting again nothing... turns out i had to delete my alt as well (which i've not used in like 3 yrs and couldnt remember the password for) got there eventually though, so if anyone else is having this issue and you have an alt that can be the hold up, delete everything in the firestorm folder not just your avi, empty the recyle bin, restart, reinstall, restart and bingo PHEW! X

5 hours ago, Luci Ohmai said:

turns out i had to delete my alt as well (which i've not used in like 3 yrs and couldnt remember the password for) got there eventually though, so if anyone else is having this issue and you have an alt that can be the hold up, delete everything in the firestorm folder not just your avi, empty the recyle bin, restart, reinstall, restart and bingo PHEW! X

While I'm glad you were finally able to get everything resolved, I would caution people against deleting alts as part of a resolution to a problem.  I've never seen that before as 'something to try', and am having a hard time figuring out why a separate account would affect how the viewer display for another account.  If it was something about the alt's settings/preferences, etc., it seems like a complete re-install should take care of that, as a complete reinstall removes all the folders/settings.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.