Can't add a payment method

PefkaFurrus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, PefkaFurrus said:

Good day!

Sorry, if I something did not understand, but... I tried to add payment method and have entered all the parameters, all of which was *, but writes me an error. And this is already happening the second day.

Payment method.png

it would help a lot when you would mention what you try to add ..Credit Card? Paypal, Skrill?

or prepaids?

13 minutes ago, PefkaFurrus said:

No, I have all the necessary information and no debit card. I entered everything correctly (I have even purse all of the information with my passport and so on), but I do anyway nothing is unreachable, and writes the same, that is not available. :(

ehm.. i might missed it, but still didn't see whát card you try to add, we asked/mentioned it several times .. prepaids, hybrid cards, and many more will not get accepted.

Also never seen i had to get info from my passport to get a CC added. The number, name, and expiration date are all on the Card, thats all you need.

What exact info you get when declined?...

(also try a different browser)

5 hours ago, PefkaFurrus said:

No, I have all the necessary information and no debit card. I entered everything correctly (I have even purse all of the information with my passport and so on), but I do anyway nothing is unreachable, and writes the same, that is not available. :(

Pefka,

If your card is actually a CREDIT card (not a debit or prepaid or gift card), then:

• Check to make SURE you have entered all the information correctly
  • Check the expiration date on the card to make sure it is still valid
  • If those are OK, call your credit card company and tell them to authorize payments to "Linden Research, Inc."

If none of those work, you might try:

• Use a different card, or
  • Create a PayPal or Skrill account, then use your card to "verify" the account (Verify means that your account is backed up by a credit card or a Real Life bank account).  Deposit enough money in the PayPal or Skrill account to cover your purchases in Second Life.  Then use the account as your SL payment method.

You can also call Billing at one of the numbers below for assistance.

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-086-9081
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 1

On 2/4/2018 at 2:40 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Pefka,

If your card is actually a CREDIT card (not a debit or prepaid or gift card), then:

• Check to make SURE you have entered all the information correctly
  • Check the expiration date on the card to make sure it is still valid
  • If those are OK, call your credit card company and tell them to authorize payments to "Linden Research, Inc."

If none of those work, you might try:

• Use a different card, or
  • Create a PayPal or Skrill account, then use your card to "verify" the account (Verify means that your account is backed up by a credit card or a Real Life bank account).  Deposit enough money in the PayPal or Skrill account to cover your purchases in Second Life.  Then use the account as your SL payment method.

You can also call Billing at one of the numbers below for assistance.

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-086-9081
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

my card is a visa debit card and it registered no problems 

Edited by Draggon Crystal

2 hours ago, Draggon Crystal said:

Congratulations.  Every once in a rare while, a non-standard card works. You are very lucky. When your card is renewed or updated, please be sure to check that it still works with SL.  That's when people often have problems with non-standard cards that seemed to work previously.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Draggon Crystal said:

...and here is one problem of resurrecting old threads.  The information I provided in my Feb 2018 reply is no longer correct.  LL only has two billing numbers now...the toll free and long distance USA numbers.  If you live outside the USA or Canada, use Skype to make the international call.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.