You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 3:57 AM, Tess Falworth said:

#Pryce body language challenge  This image was done for a photo challenge on Flickr. I have always loved doing challenges or themed images, because often they take us out of our comfort zone, make us think about details we may no longer be thinking about, force us to utilize different tools we may not use on a regular basis and in general just up our game.  I can do a blogging image in about 5 minutes because I have a set number of windlights, angles and poses I use given the constraints of showing what I am blogging. I love doing blogging photos but they are typically not as challenging as my other art.  This challenge combined two things I love: Black and White photography and lighting. I still had to work within the constraints of my old laptop, not so good shadow rendering and actually finding a way to render those shadows. I made my own pose for this as well.  I am looking forward to more challenges :) xoxo

5a8db1e141ca5_pricebodylanguagechallengefinal.thumb.png.5f4301ccd0f4c8e8ce2d3cb585f2c18f.png

I did the #Pryce body language challenge and loved it because it was out of my comfort zone and learned a few things from doing it.

#PryceBodyLanguageChallenge

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Caledon Oxbridge University  

Hello, my avatar name is Micah Tiponi. I've been a resident of Second Life for nearly 13 years. This image is of Caledon Oxbridge University. One of the oldest structures within SL built before mesh and sculpt. I'm glad it's still there. The structure keeps the nostalgia alive.

Meaty2_004.png

Edited by Micah Tiponi
  • Like 2

Prim-based sims are the best. All mesh-based sims suck big time. A really well-designed sim will use prims and accessorize with mesh here and there.

I get it: all-meshy builds are about looking pretty. Though (to me) the prim is still king when it comes to *experience*.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.