Any known stores with many AOs to try?

LilithServil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2246 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Being a big fan of mixing and matching animations from AOs, I'm always looking for more animations to buy-- either in a full AO or in separate pieces. Does anyone know of any good places to browse a wide selection of different AOs? I've got nothing in particular on my mind, I just want to look at new animations to use.

Only specification is that I'm not really interested in any AOs in the marketplace. It's too difficult to tell the quality of any animations you're getting from static images alone, and no one likes paying anywhere from 300 to 1k L on something that either doesn't look good, doesn't work for what you want, or is too similar to what you have already to actually be used. I want to be able to preview them in-world!

10 answers to this question

4 hours ago, LilithServil said:

Being a big fan of mixing and matching animations from AOs, I'm always looking for more animations to buy-- either in a full AO or in separate pieces. Does anyone know of any good places to browse a wide selection of different AOs? I've got nothing in particular on my mind, I just want to look at new animations to use.

Only specification is that I'm not really interested in any AOs in the marketplace. It's too difficult to tell the quality of any animations you're getting from static images alone, and no one likes paying anywhere from 300 to 1k L on something that either doesn't look good, doesn't work for what you want, or is too similar to what you have already to actually be used. I want to be able to preview them in-world!

Follow the links to the stores from the marketplace to inworld?  Most places have setups to cycle through their AO's and buy individual animations from different AO's to make your own

Edited by Cindy Evanier

5 minutes ago, LilithServil said:

That's very wise. I suggest opening your Search tool and looking for Animations.  The biggest in-world shops with the largest selection are near the top of the list.

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Follow the links to the stores from the marketplace to inworld?  Most places have setups to cycles through their AO's and buy individual animations from different AO's to make your own

Not all mp listings have in-world stores-- I've checked some of the high quality ones already, too. I was just hoping there would be at least one store with a random selection of AOs to try, like how some stores (i.e Furry Fashion, for example) have a giant mishmash of products from different creators.

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

That's very wise. I suggest opening your Search tool and looking for Animations.  The biggest in-world shops with the largest selection are near the top of the list.

Ooh alright, I'll give it a shot. I don't usually go out much unless it's to shop or wander the untamed wilderness of one of the mainland continents with friends, so I never knew the biggest/best places to check out are actually filtered that way. ^^;

There used to be an "AO Super Mall" sort of place, where you could find AOs from many different creators.  Sadly, it's long gone.  I know of no other place that's like it.  Your best bet is to gather a list of quality animation creators and visit their stores individually.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2246 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.