Virtural DJ

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone else use Virtural DJ as to stream their music in Second Life? I'm new to all of this and needing to know how to do this, I have a stream at my club but it says "Not Streaming" can I have some help please? I'm not sure if it's a setting in Virtural DJ or if it's a setting in Second Life

51 minutes ago, starflitz said:

Does anyone else use Virtural DJ as to stream their music in Second Life? I'm new to all of this and needing to know how to do this, I have a stream at my club but it says "Not Streaming" can I have some help please? I'm not sure if it's a setting in Virtural DJ or if it's a setting in Second Life

you will find loads of information at the vdj forums http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/index.html

finding solutions on the SL forums won't be easy, need to see your setting for that.

also ... be sure your version does support broadcasting... some simply don't

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/comparison.html

a common problem is simply not copy/paste the correct info from the stream in the programsettings.

keep in mind... the line in the comparision charts: Can broadcast/podcast/record  .... means you can broadcast to the VDJ server using your VDJ account, not always to a stream you can use in sl. Only older versions 5/7, not for sale anymore, have less limitations for broadcasting, those are pre version 8.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

19 minutes ago, starflitz said:

Not very happy because I've even tried download SAM BROADCASTER and it says not streaming..... I've tried connecting my encoders and everything.....

i only know a bit about VDJ, perhaps post some screenshots of your settings (do NOT show the passwords for your stream!)

• 5 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.