MoraSov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently cleared the cache of my viewer, i use firestorm but then today i log in and none of the huds i have work, i cant click on them neither activate or deactivate them. If someone knows this kind of error please tell me how to fix it.

There are 3 occurences I can recall where I've had one or more HUD stop working: -

1. Certain places they just won't work. That even includes some sandboxes, I never return to a sandbox where that is the case.

2. Where a minimised HUD's 'shadow' (the area it occupies when maximised) covers the HUD that seems to not work.

3. When I've been unceremoniously booted off some property, often when using an expired landmark. On a number of occasions this booting has 'broken' the HUD and rendered it useless and I've needed a redelivery. On items I feel a replacement may be awkward to obtain I keep a backup of the HUD. This has included, but not exclusive to; Vista AO HUDs, Maitreya HUDs, clothing modify HUDs and hair HUDs. Very irritating. If it ever feels as if I'll be booted I exit quickly to avoid potential HUD damage.

Clearing cache isn't likely to help, i've had HUD's where included NC's suggest detaching and reattaching in a script enabled sim first if the HUD becomes unresponsive re-logging then reset the scripts if those doesn't work the last option if you don't have a spare copy of the HUD is to obtain a new one

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2268 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.