Sign in to follow this  
AshleyMayGalaxy

Looking for exciting on going Roleplay

Hi my name is Ashley Cooper (AshleyMayGalaxy) and I'm looking for people to have a really fun roleplay storyline with, looking for someone that does literate rp.

I am looking for either, (I usually roleplay as 18-19) highschool roleplay, any exciting bad boy/rebel/rude boy storys- or anything fun you are looking to roleplay in!

I am also always looking for a family, so any sisters, brothers, moms,dads. uncles, whoever that are looking for a family member IM me!

On 1/31/2018 at 6:35 PM, AshleyMayGalaxy said:

Hi my name is Ashley Cooper (AshleyMayGalaxy) and I'm looking for people to have a really fun roleplay storyline with, looking for someone that does literate rp.

I am looking for either, (I usually roleplay as 18-19) highschool roleplay, any exciting bad boy/rebel/rude boy storys- or anything fun you are looking to roleplay in!

I am also always looking for a family, so any sisters, brothers, moms,dads. uncles, whoever that are looking for a family member IM me!

Hey Ashley, I am one of the many Co-Owners at Coolbaugh Township. We have a crime boss family within the community who is seeking a waiter or waitress for their Italian Restaurant (Click here to view Gyazo of the joint!). Since you're open to bad boy/ rebellious roleplay story lines, I thought you might enjoy being the listening ears and secret keeper to one of the biggest crime families in town! Come check out the Restaurant when you have a moment and see if that story will fit what you're looking for!