HELP, How to configurate my Graphics Settings on Nvidia Panel to make my Secondlife Viewver Smoother

Bollycoco Dallas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey All I would like to ask your help before I do any mistake , I would like to know how to configurate my Viewver in Nvidia control Panel Here my specs , 

NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX960M  2GB GDDR5 / 8G RAM /  Intel i5 7th Gen 

I use Secondlife Viewver with pre loaded settings according to my graphic card it sets to very high level, the problem I encouter lag with lot of people in a sim, I have problems with texture it glitches and blur a lot I dont know why its like I cant rez too many textures I can be in medium graphic settings or high its the same, sometimes its my avatar eyebrows sometimes the wall sometimes the floor theres is ALWAYS something that blurrs and fail to rezz, I never touched to my nvidia control panel nor to my viewver settings, I red a lot of topics but none close to mine I dont understand all so if any of you can give me some tips on how to configurate my viewver in the nvidia control panel please, I can run lot of games with my nvidia geforce experience I never crash or lag, but Secondlife is tough :/ 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.