Adr1anthro

Where can I find a group for females that meets inworld?

Has anyone ever noticed how hard it is to find a group for females in SL that's not for some strip club or something??? It's kinda (VERY!) frustrating. Please help a girl out!!! I'm just looking for a group of women who meet up at least once a week and talk about random stuff.

• Like 1

What are you doing at 8:00 AM SLT on Sundays?

Breakfast Club is not a women only group but we are mostly women anyway.  Every Sunday we meet somewhere different, share stories and listen to music.  Mostly I just sit there and suck down coffee while trying to wake up ...

11 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

What are you doing at 8:00 AM SLT on Sundays?

Breakfast Club is not a women only group but we are mostly women anyway.  Every Sunday we meet somewhere different, share stories and listen to music.  Mostly I just sit there and suck down coffee while trying to wake up ...

And I will change my name to coffee 

Edited by Derekmate
to
  • Haha 1

@Hippie Bowman runs the Sunday morning breakfasts and the location changes weekly.  He announces the location in the thread below and The Forum Cartel group and probably some other groups that he'll likely provide here when he notices this.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1