GERgta

Firestorm: Priority 5 Animations Uploaded as Priority 4?

Good day, forums!
I recently uploaded a few .bvh animations made in Qavimator for a weapon I was working on. I changed my FSMaxAnimationPriority setting to 5, and I uploaded all the animations with priority 5. However, it turns out that my AO (which is priority 4, grr... triple checked it) still overrides those animations, which leads me to believe that it just flat out uploaded as priority 4. Did I miss doing something?

This isn't a firestorm problem, it's an SL limitation... Uploads in .bvh always load as a max of priority 4...

If you want to go higher, you have to upload in .anim format from blender...

• Like 2

I really wish LL had done more to encourage a better understanding of the prioirty system and discouraging bad habits. Then this wouldn't be an issue.

• Like 2

@Klytyna Thank you very much for your help!
@Penny Patton I fully agree with you! A solution would perhaps be to just unlock animation priorities and allow setting the animation priority when played via script (perhaps allow overriding all the animation priorities in a link via a single script-line, too?). One can only hope.

Edited by GERgta
  • Like 1