newbie.

starflitz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For free stuff I usually refer people to Free Dove and Freebie Galaxy (if they're still around?)

Freebie Galaxy is huge, and not all is free, and quality is very mixed, but there's tons of stuff one can find which can be a good starting point in shaping your own style.

4 hours ago, starflitz said:

Hello, I am looking for a great place that offers a wide variety of free hair, skin and shapes that are good quality for a standard avatar I have no matrieya, slink, or catwa.

Thank you

If you're prepared to be patient then may I suggest some lucky boards: -

Olive for hairs. 8 luckies and a midnight mania board every day. No group join required - LM

Belle Epoque has 5 luckies, various items including for non-mesh bodies. No group join required - LM

Sn@tch has 8 lucky boards for clothing, including for non-mesh body. No group join required - LM

MH Unique Design has 18 lucky boards plus goup gifts, including for non-mesh body. Free group join - LM

I like luckies :D

• Like 1

For free hair try Truth there are currently 3 styles available no group join, for free clothes *COCO* has a good selection still available for classic Av's free group join needed.
If you can scrape together a few L$ The Sea Hole has loads of system and mesh clothes available for classic av's everything is L$1

21 hours ago, starflitz said:

Hello, I am looking for a great place that offers a wide variety of free hair, skin and shapes that are good quality for a standard avatar I have no matrieya, slink, or catwa.

Thank you

If you send me a IM in world, ill send you a load of modable shapes. Before mesh I had a shape store, but I quit that when Mesh bodies came. Still have the shapes though. Maybe there's anything in there you like. They are not meant for mesh heads/bodies but since you are full system avie that should be no problem. If I don't respond right away, my avi is always online, but mostly AFK.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.