I'm looking for a Vampire suit

Buum Jansma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are, as Alwin mentions, many ways to interpret 'vampire' fashion. A few popular (often over-used) mesh models are Meli Imako's regency suit and 'magician's outfit' in various re-textures with brocade and velvet fabrics. I think the mesh models look fine and since you alpha out the entire body it technically works whatever body you have - though the proportions might change if you're a hulk. 

Only thing I'll mention when looking at them is, beware the high-gloss ones. Many versions of them were released when people put the shine up way high - I'm not sure why that was done, to be honest, as the glass-like appearance really looks bad on high settings these days, and unless they're mod (which I don't think they are allowed to be according to the original creator's ToA) you may not be able to remove or reduce the shine.

If you're tech savvy and artsy, get the outfits from the store - they're full perm - do the textures yourself and have your very own version of a very popular and fashionable outfit. Or re-sell it. But beware that there's dozens of versions of both outfits.

I used to have pretty much everything BlakOpal had to offer as I loved their fashion, alas, it's all system and I haven't heard any from them for a long time... Would they return and re-do their selection for mesh bodies I'd be a poor man.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2269 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.