Limit buy inaccessible?

Codey Miles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

On  the "Buy L$" page, the "limit buy" form is no longer being presented to me.  The "instant buy" form is visible & seems to work as it always has, but the parallel "limit buy" section is no longer visible.

Oddly, the disclaimer text associated with a limit buy is still present ("Buy orders may be partially filled: Your Linden Dollars might be purchased from multiple sellers, and not all at the same time. Your buy order will remain open until it is completed or you cancel the order.")  Or perhaps this also applies to "instant buys."

In any event, half the form is now missing, and I was wondering whether LL has made some change to the process, or whether perhaps limit buys are now only available to premium members?

Any info will be appreciated.

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Codey Miles said:

On  the "Buy L$" page, the "limit buy" form is no longer being presented to me.  The "instant buy" form is visible & seems to work as it always has, but the parallel "limit buy" section is no longer visible.

i had the same this week with a account i newly used to buy L$ .. the second time i bought the limit buy was there. At my active account it always showed normal.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.