Jump to content
Coventina Dalgleish

oh whoo pee can not log in again

Recommended Posts

let me see my oldest avb is 13 years old hmm that means you guys have had 15 years to make this work oh nit to count the 4 years you spent not smoking weed.

Here is a suggestion do not let the coders smoke during office hours this might allow them to  recognise a 1 from a 0 ))  just really tired of getting the failure to log in after so many years of development you guys would have never made it in NASA you are far from rocket scientists heh

 

boom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coventina Dalgleish said:

you guys have had 15 years to make this work

<looks around> 

Who, us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm kinda getting the feeling that you've had a bad day.  Maybe some more drugs might help.

temp1.jpg.516f739d45f7742e8248475e45912316.jpg

Cyanide?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Coventina Dalgleish said:

boom

Was that the sound of your head finally exploding after yesterday's quadruple-thread rantypants session?

tenor.gif?itemid=3552592

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had almost 11 years from my original rez day on my original avi. 

One thing you need to do when you can't log in is go to your dashboard at secondlife.com and check the grid status. 9 times out of 10 there is a problem. Also see if they are doing rolling restarts. If they are, the sim you are trying to log in on may be offline so try logging somewhere else. At least when they are updating the servers they don't kick everyone out and shut down SL completely like they used to for 4 hours, if we were lucky. Longest it was down that I can remember was 3 days. Whatever was in that update made a mess.

To be fair, there is a lot of legacy code in SL that the programmers are long gone and there was no documentation. They have to be careful since they could do something that conflicts with something that no one knew was there. They find stuff all the time. A couple of years ago, suddenly no one could upload anything. Seems the program that assigned UUID's to things had run out of numbers. The original coders had put a number in that they never thought would be reached...it was.

Hope your day gets better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Coventina Dalgleish said:

let me see my oldest avb is 13 years old hmm that means you guys have had 15 years to make this work oh nit to count the 4 years you spent not smoking weed.

Here is a suggestion do not let the coders smoke during office hours this might allow them to  recognise a 1 from a 0 ))  just really tired of getting the failure to log in after so many years of development you guys would have never made it in NASA you are far from rocket scientists heh

 

boom

Ranting about it is fine, but LL just like your isp is a service provider, Equipment and servers do go down without notice, that's just the nature of how these things work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm kinda getting the feeling that you've had a bad day.  Maybe some more drugs might help.

temp1.jpg.516f739d45f7742e8248475e45912316.jpg

I'm gonna prescribe to take this ,one dose a day or as needed:D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...