Days Won?

Clover Jinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

They've changed it somehow.  It used to be that any time I clicked anyone's name, it showed me the last day they won, but now it only seems to show it if the day you won was the previous day.  I clicked your profile yesterday and it said you had won on the 25th, but now it shows me nothing.  Talli's didn't show me anything yesterday, but now it shows that she won the 26th (yesterday).   Ditto, my profile no longer shows the last day I won.

Also, the Leaderboard page is still there, but the Past Leaders tab doesn't show by day anymore.

Note that these days, the 'winner' seems to be more a matter of who posts the most pictures in our 'look at me' threads.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

Winning the day can change as well, say I have 25 likes and Clover has 24, I win, but if someone longs in two weeks later and likes two of Clover's posts, bringing her total to 26, She then wins. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The person with the most liked content for a day. Well, not just "Likes", but any reaction to a post.

https://community.secondlife.com/leaderboard

I did look for that page but couldn't remember what is actually called and since i do most of my forum stuff at work (shhhhh!) I couldn't look it up in history.

15 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

I did look for that page but couldn't remember what is actually called and since i do most of my forum stuff at work (shhhhh!) I couldn't look it up in history.

You can actually use you work computer? How nice, I do the forums from work to but on my tablet, of course the advantage there is I can keep my history.

22 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Note that these days, the 'winner' seems to be more a matter of who posts the most pictures in our 'look at me' threads.

Yeah they could just change it to Attention Whore of the Day. 

• Haha 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.