egg hunt not very well planned or IS it?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I went to all these places on the Egg Hunt to try to win some $L.  I can't find a single thing, not a single egg.  There are no hints, and most of the places are pretty barron.  Also, what the heck is it exactly that we are looking for?  Why ASSUME you know what the winning eggs look like?  You did not POST PICs of them or anything.  I found one place that had eggs, but how am I to know What Egg I'm looking for?  Also.  If the eggs are already taken there should be some symbol so that we are not WASTING our TIME at the place looking for it.  Either the eggs are not all out yet, or this was pretty set-up so that cetarin ppl would win.  Either way, I'm done with it.  Feel like I wasted two days doing this with no satisfaction at all.  This is the last Hunt I will do.  These Hunts are getting more and more ridiculous!  For instance,  Why would I need to sign up for a group to do a hunt?  Why do I need to go online to get the places?  Why don't you just put them in a NoteCARD like other SUCCESSFUL HUnts?  You guys need to take a page from the SteamPunk Hunts!

6 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.