Mystery Blue Circles Causing Log Outs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I understand you are kidding, but furball was another recommendation re: the blue circle thing..boring underwater low prim sims not my idea of fun places to go..

And so far, have not heard of Uniblue Powersuite..until it was mentioned here, anyway..

I hope that is the info from about Firestorm needed. It seems to be getting better, but a good day is one i don't see the blue circle..

Well. I am about ready to give up. Hopefully two updates I installed will fix things, but if not I am stuck with my first official lemon computer. I had to reboot twice in a very short period of time because the obnoxious blue circle caused  a crash each time I was on SL..Kind of frustrating when you buy a pc because it has special features for people using graphics oriented websites like SL..{and yes, it is a well known AV company so that is why I don't mention it..}here's hoping for a solution to this quandary..something needs to be done, or its time to save for a new computer..

Edited by SierraStyles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, i am officially stumped.. As before, blue circle is now in other sites/apps on my pc too..just another msn monster not explaining what's wrong or how to fix it...and  time to count the coins for a more compatible computer..ugh! this is *beyond* ridiculous...meh!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.