Panteleeva

Why if girl don t want voice, guy like to say you re guy?)

Most people’s voice is so annoying and awkward at first, if you want to hear that you are a masochist or pervert. This ain’t a phone s*x game, my lovelies.:ph34r:

• Like 1

I remember doing a raid in WoW with someone. The raid lead was super serious, we were really struggling on this boss. We kept wiping over and over. In the middle of like our 30th attempt, you hear his mom or grandma or someone shouting at him to get off the computer. He starts shouting back, not thinking to put the mic on mute. It was freaking hilarious.

That said, I'm the odd person out here. I really prefer talking in voice. I feel way more connected than I ever could in text alone. I'm also more likely to keep in contact and consider someone a true friend. 

Edited by Nalytha
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nalytha said:

I remember doing a raid in WoW with someone. The raid lead was super serious, we were really struggling on this boss. We kept wiping over and over. In the middle of like our 30th attempt, you hear his mom or grandma or someone shouting at him to get off the computer. He starts shouting back, not thinking to put the mic on mute. It was freaking hilarious.

That said, I'm the odd person out here. I really prefer talking in voice. I feel way more connected than I ever could in text alone. I'm also more likely to keep in contact and consider someone a true friend. 

My first SL family used to voice..??

• Like 1

The one situation where using voice would really be a benefit and add a lot to the experience, I think, would be when you're out exploring with some one else, because it's hard to both chat and move your avi , drive a car or sail a boat at the same time (unless one is proficient with one-hand typing). 

Edited by moirakathleen
removed an extraneous word
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PickleflufferButternut said:

There is no way I would get involved with anyone if i didn't know their true sex.  I'm not gay nor would i want to be tricked.  And it absolutely matters if they are male or females.  You people sitting here saying it doesn't are so full of *****.

You are someone jerking off to pixel avatars...I wouldn't be so harsh with the judgement towards others.

Also you should not only require voice, but a copy of their passport/ID and a current photo (even better a link to one of their social media accounts). Just to make sure, you know? You probably have some "standarts" for age, body weight, general apperance and clothing style as well when it comes to dating. If their avatar does not look like them, they are tricking you!

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

59 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

(unless one is proficient with one-hand typing)

Some of the guy's out there ought to be brilliant at it by now.. :ph34r:

Edited by LexxiXhan
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

If anyone is being harassed by such a person, send them to me. Above the mantel in the babe cave my friends and I hung this:

a12.jpg

• Like 3

I do not voice or cam, i m playing SL as a second RP life, it s not to mix with IRL. Second i m not fluent on english (not native) and prefer to type and read. If i want to play a mâle, a femme or à dog, i RP and impersonate it completely on its own life on SL. Btw, whenever i would play trie sex, i will never ne myself but RP character... Never i will ne myself play. I Can be emotive or not, sweet or Ash following the alt i play, but never i will accept serious relationship unless it s Clear the IRL player IS not concerned by this.

On 1/26/2018 at 9:41 AM, Talligurl said:

I don't voice either, I don't even listen to voice, or anything else in SL, I turn the sound off on my computer and listen to music from my TV.

I once had a guy tell me he wanted me to voice so he could tell I was really cumming in RL, yeah right that is another reason for me to avoid it, it's much easier to fake it with text.

It's not that hard to fake it on voice either. The trick is that the guy won't be able to tell if you're faking it with him or not because he probably can't tell the difference.

About the topic
And if a guy would tell that to me I'd just ignore, block, etc. I ain't got no time for clingy f#ckers.

Even if the OP brought an interesting discussion, how she said it sounded really rude and completely limited.

4 hours ago, animats said:

I like voice when in a vehicle with someone. You can't text while driving.

I am hoping you mean an SL vehicle, cause no you can't drive an SL vehicle and text. Well you can, but you can end up running into things if you try it, but that isn't that bad in SL. 

• Like 1

Well know one can force you its up to you when you are ready. For example like at dating place you fill out dating card it says do you like to voice yes or know do you want the other person to you can simple say yes or no.  Should not feel pressured to go on voice unless you both are in to it. Tell them to move along. I do like to voice but has to be someone that get in my mind not my parts and voice and be done in mature matter in private if you don/t want to speak in public. Some like voice some don't Just write in your profile you like to write at first for the right one that takes there time you may voice not like this guy is your future husband so he should be demanding it. There are other ways to verify like taking picture writing your name on your arm with your face but done privately. But he keeps asking for women to go on voice then tell him to go on voice see how he reacts.

50 minutes ago, Dreamerra said:

Well know one can force you its up to you when you are ready. For example like at dating place you fill out dating card it says do you like to voice yes or know do you want the other person to you can simple say yes or no.  Should not feel pressured to go on voice unless you both are in to it. Tell them to move along. I do like to voice but has to be someone that get in my mind not my parts and voice and be done in mature matter in private if you don/t want to speak in public. Some like voice some don't Just write in your profile you like to write at first for the right one that takes there time you may voice not like this guy is your future husband so he should be demanding it. There are other ways to verify like taking picture writing your name on your arm with your face but done privately. But he keeps asking for women to go on voice then tell him to go on voice see how he reacts.

That only proves *someone* wrote the name on an arm, that may or may not be a male or female arm!

I just think if person A wants person B to verify on voice, and that person is ok with it = fine. If they don't want to, it should be accepted or person A should move on or use rl dating

• Thanks 1

The Writing on yourself or piece of paper has been done on Dating sites for for years.And yes they would show with face and half the body to torso with arm or piece of holding the piece of paper.Also has to be hand written with a marker or pen.know one should have to voice if their not in to but if they don't have voice the writing verification works.

Edited by Dreamerra

9 hours ago, Dreamerra said:

The Writing on yourself or piece of paper has been done on Dating sites for for years.And yes they would show with face and half the body to torso with arm or piece of holding the piece of paper.Also has to be hand written with a marker or pen.know one should have to voice if their not in to but if they don't have voice the writing verification works.

Still proves nothing.  I can sit down in front of the camera and write on my own arm -- all for my male friend who gets back in the chair to control the avi once the camera writing proof is completed.

Or photoshop it 2 minutes.

I only date people in SL that I have had RL sex with.  That way I know for sure.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I have a novel outlook....”this is a virtual world and I don’t give two figs who or what you are in RL..”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/27/2018 at 9:04 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

Or photoshop it 2 minutes.

I only date people in SL that I have had RL sex with.  That way I know for sure.

Where does the line form?

• Like 2