Jump to content

Why if girl don t want voice, guy like to say you re guy?)


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

what if girl have low voice that sounds like guy?lol

some guys think that they can offend any girl with saying "if no voice, you re man then".:D

Or just like one dude told me:you re a guy i think if you don t voice.Because some guys play with girl avi, because they are gay guys, who afraid to accept it..:D

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Misogyny rules of SL: What men want They want RL picture: To prove to them that you are a woman.But they accuse you of stealing someone’s picture, or you photoshopped it, then want more revealing pict

Who knew that SL was a haven for thousands of closeted gay men who are so frightened of their sexuality that they hide behind avatars of a gender they're not remotely sexually attracted to? (All

If people want you to voice and you do not like to, that's their problem not yours. Ignore them. You are in SL for your entertainment, not theirs.

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Panteleeva said:

Because some guys play with girl avi, because they are gay guys, who afraid to accept it..:D

Who knew that SL was a haven for thousands of closeted gay men who are so frightened of their sexuality that they hide behind avatars of a gender they're not remotely sexually attracted to? 9_9

(All the Genuine Straight Dudes of SL must be living in sheer terror of accidentally boinking another dude, by that nutjob's way of thinking.)

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 12
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Who knew that SL was a haven for thousands of closeted gay men who are so frightened of their sexuality that they hide behind avatars of a gender they're not remotely sexually attracted to? 9_9

(All the Genuine Straight Dudes of SL must be living in sheer terror of accidentally boinking another dude, by that nutjob's way of thinking.)

I may or may not have been cuddling someone who whispered into mine ear that they'd love it if I were to play under their skirt, but that I might not like what I'd find there. 

I'm not afraid of physical contact with men, and I'm by no means insecure about my sexuality - people lie about everything in SL; sometimes you'll put Lindens on a scam and occasionally you'll put your *ahem* in someone who aren't who they say they are - in fact if you put your *atchoo* in strange people on a regular basis you're pretty much asking for it.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Panteleeva said:

Because some guys play with girl avi

Some?
/me laughs loudly.
There are so many men playing women avatars that it is a stereotypical joke.  However, they are all lesbians with a big "Sorry guys, girls only" line in their profile.

 

I don't voice either.  I listen on voice often enough but I don't voice.  Does that make me a guy? 
OK.  I'm a guy.  Yippee, you found me out. Oh, the shame.  How will I ever recover.

/me blinks

And ... what has changed?

Anyway, it is also good to keep a healthy level of paranoia when online whether it is a game, SL or just browsing the web.  If you're not comfortable, then don't voice, cam, skype, discord or whatever else you feel pressured to use and especially DO NOT use any RL communications with someone you just met online. Evah!  That's just asking for trouble.

And back on topic, let them think what they want to think.  Find someone willing to accept you as you are. Because seriously, how can there ever be trust in a relationship that demands intrusive confirmation from the start?  How long will it be before they want something else from you or decide they cannot accept some other part of you?  In short, you are not missing anything but a manipulative relationship.

 

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
your ... gah! I know better.
  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Orwar said:

people lie about everything in SL; sometimes you'll put Lindens on a scam and occasionally you'll put your *ahem* in someone who aren't who they say they are

Best solution: Only have sex with girls with extra's. Worst case scenario, they only lied half...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

First they question your voice. Then they question your Adam’s apple. Before you know it, they start questioning your g*nitals! It’s a slippery slope. Ok, I was thinking of Trans issues from an Trans Ally’s perspective. </derail>

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Some?
/me laughs loudly.
There are so many men playing women avatars that it is a stereotypical joke.  However, they are all lesbians with a big "Sorry guys, girls only" line in their profile.

 

I don't voice either.  I listen on voice often enough but I don't voice.  Does that make me a guy? 
OK.  I'm a guy.  Yippee, you found me out. Oh, the shame.  How will I ever recover.

/me blinks

And ... what has changed?

Anyway, it is also good to keep a healthy level of paranoia when online whether it is a game, SL or just browsing the web.  If you're not comfortable, then don't voice, cam, skype, discord or whatever else you feel pressured to use and especially DO NOT use any RL communications with someone you just met online. Evah!  That's just asking for trouble.

And back on topic, let them think what they want to think.  Find someone willing to accept you as you are. Because seriously, how can there ever be trust in a relationship that demands intrusive confirmation from the start?  How long will it be before they want something else from you or decide they cannot accept some other part of you?  In short, you are not missing anything but a manipulative relationship.

 

You had me at “healthy level of paranoia”. For a guy, you’re HOT!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have lots of alts and one happens to be a genetic girl escort. I was working one night and a guy came up to me asking me to voice with him to prove that I was a woman. Well, for obvious reasons, I couldn't. He proceeded to call me every name in the book and telling me that I should die. It was pretty horrible. He certainly had a few emotional problems that he needed to work out. 

In my opinion, as long as they act the part I don't care if the person behind the avatar is a man playing a woman or not.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lately when so taunted, I dutifully complete it for them:  “... also no friendship requests, so I must be anti-social; no couple dances, so I must be a stiff-arse; and no “fun”, so I must be a lesbian, even if that technically contradicts your initial statement that I must be a male”. On occasion I’ve even mentioned that all this is in Chapter 1’s intro from the  “Psychological flirting tactics for dummies” playbook.

It usually works, in that many tend then to indirectly acknowledge your gender by using a word nevertheless more properly applied to canines.

  • Like 8
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25.1.2018 at 8:12 AM, Zeta Vandyke said:

If people want you to voice and you do not like to, that's their problem not yours. Ignore them. You are in SL for your entertainment, not theirs.

Right.
The one who asks immediately for voice, probably just wants to give himself a relief, and is not very likely interressted in you as a person.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I don't voice either.  I listen on voice often enough but I don't voice.  Does that make me a guy? 

I don't voice either, I don't even listen to voice, or anything else in SL, I turn the sound off on my computer and listen to music from my TV.

I once had a guy tell me he wanted me to voice so he could tell I was really cumming in RL, yeah right that is another reason for me to avoid it, it's much easier to fake it with text.

  • Like 6
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't use voice in SL purely because the laptop/headset seems to hate SL voice and skype.  I do however voice when I DJ and the laptop has no issues with that.  My partner knows I am a girl lol and I have met enough SL friends in RL over the years to be able to vouch for me.    At the end of the day its all silly paranoia. To me someones gender does not matter one bit.  How you treat me and others does.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried voice a few times at the Hangout many years ago, but hearing voices ruined my image of people.  Sort of like how a movie can ruin the image you created from reading a book.

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

  I don't even listen to voice, or anything else in SL, I turn the sound off on my computer 

 

Most of the time, this is how my SL is -- primarily because I am not the only person in this house and my husband does not necessarily want to listen to whatever is going on in my SL and I don't like wearing headphones all the time.  If I'm at a party or special music event or exploring a specialty themed location (like Halloween spooky places), then I'll turn sound on for the duration.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I don't voice either, I don't even listen to voice, or anything else in SL, I turn the sound off on my computer and listen to music from my TV.

I once had a guy tell me he wanted me to voice so he could tell I was really cumming in RL, yeah right that is another reason for me to avoid it, it's much easier to fake it with text.

You not saying that womens fake it? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2018 at 1:05 AM, Panteleeva said:

what if girl have low voice that sounds like guy?lol

some guys think that they can offend any girl with saying "if no voice, you re man then".:D

Or just like one dude told me:you re a guy i think if you don t voice.Because some guys play with girl avi, because they are gay guys, who afraid to accept it..:D

but honestly u must prove yr female

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...