Dario Waddington

Impossible to launch new version 5.1.0(511732)

Hello. I've just downloaded the latest SL Version 5.1.0(511732) and i can't launch it anymore. I am with mac. It says impossible to open. What happen? It worked fine, then i had to download and install the last update. First I've got an error message, telling me to download again from the website, then, after doing that, i can't open it.

Hope someone could help me,

Thank you

Schermata 2018-01-25 alle 15.24.05.png

Edited by Dario Waddington
added pic to show the problem

Yes, I'm having the same issue on my computer.  I have received multiple (and I mean mult-i-ple!) SL Viewer updates over the past few days, - every time I logged in, in fact, and now it doesn't work at all. I have tried restarting and reinstalling as well - still nothing.

Thank you for the reminder on including the SL_Launcher.log when reporting the issue.

Edited by Aeriabella

23 hours ago, Oz Linden said:

Please create a Jira bug report for this Create a bug

How to report a bug

In particular, please include the SL_Launcher.log file from your log directory with your report.

Thank you for answering me.

As I wrote before, i'm with Mac.I don't see this file in the logs folder. I've checked lot of time, but there is not. Attached is what i have into the Log folder. :(

Schermata 2018-01-26 alle 16.01.04.png

Edited by Dario Waddington